Dear Readers

Author's Special Note

Dear Readers,

Hi there! if you are reading this, it means that you are a reader of The Science Bae and Attorney Bae, thank you!

A couple of weeks ago, I said that I will be "on leave" to make way for my birthday week celebration and tons of work related events to handle. Last week I was caught off guard seeing harsh comments on a chapter of The Science Bae, worst, my readers were harrassed by this person. Let us not tolerate nor engage this kind of behavior. Before I started The Science Bae, I already got a lot of hanash for it, how could I pair "Fictional Alden/RJ/Marco" with someone else?

Readers, as an ADN, like you, I've been through an emotional turmoil! All feelings are valid, I encouraged everyone to let it all out and then move on. This is me, moving on, I will keep on writing stories with different characters and inspirations. In fact, I started "Book of Demures" with different characters and genre of stories.

As a "writer" here in wattpad, in all honesty, I earn nothing and uses my spare time to write stories that entertain my readers and friends. I am NOT earning money but over the years, I've received several offers to be a fictional online writer, to sell rights on some stories and recently a very, very special letter was sent to me about my stories. I'd like to keep the details of that letter strictly confidential first. So, I guess my works are not TRASHY right?

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this. Thank you for staying with me and appreciating the stories that I weave. Writing helps me in dealing with my anxiety.

I'd like to end this letter with a quote from Mean Girls...

And now back to regular programming! get your jackets, we will join Marco in Japan... will post update this afternoon!

Thanks for being here 🥂

jenofgenovia

#beautifulotor