Equinox

A/N Hey #MaVinatics, I know, it's been a while since I updated this story (eons ago!) I have a LOT of struggles right now that I couldn't even do the thing that I enjoy the most and serves as my stress buster - writing!

So here I am, finally able to write an update...Oh the plans that I have for this story! Thank you for staying with me guys!

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

The next day, Marco is at Viv's door, earlier she sent him a message if he can help in carrying the muffins she bake for her students. She smiled at him and...

V: Five boxes ito ha! Dun ko na lalagyan ng dressing!

M: No problem...anong event at may cupcakes?

V: Recognition Day nila! I will be saying goodbye to some and some will remain...

M: Ohhh....di bale for sure madami pa mag e enroll sa iyo. Where's Teacher Kookie?

V: School, may Science Convention daw, hindi ka ba na invite?

M: I was there last year....ung pnk poging prototype ang gusto nila ngaun.

V: Oh your Dad! RFJ02

M: Yup...lagi naman siya ang pnk pogi! Third lang ako kasi mas pogi Kuya ko...

V: Hmmmm....no.comment!!!

M: Hoy!!!!! Wag ka nga! May Stella na yun! Si Viv ay kay Marco...si Marco ay kay Viv...

V: I know...member ako ng #ThirStella no!!!

Marco laughs and takes her hand for a spin...

M: You make me so happy...you know that right?

V: Naman...let's go?

Marco carried the cupcake boxes in two batches as Viv do not want him to ruin the form of her vanilla, lemon and mocha cupcakes.

As they arrive at the Ballet Studio, Marco, with the help of Riz and Verne line up the cupcakes and Viv puts frosting and decorations. She looks so serene while placing the frosting and decorations, Marco ended up watching her - Riz and Verne ended up watching Marco watching Viv!

 She looks so serene while placing the frosting and decorations, Marco ended up watching her - Riz and Verne ended up watching Marco watching Viv!