Always

A/N Alohomora! Yes I am a Harry Potter fan girl as well! Consider this chapter as my Christmas Gift to all #MaVinatics...

Holiday rush is on and am still feeling melancholic over personal things but I'll survive it somehow, I know that...

Wishing you all a "Happy Christmas"! (just like what Hermione said in The Sorcerer's Stone)

PS...in case you are curious about a "Promise Ring" here's an info type...

in case you are curious about a "Promise Ring" here's an info type

Scientific Work of Fiction by jenofgenovia
(a muggle ha ha ha )

⚡🔬⚡

December 24th Morning

With the promise ring on Marco's pocket jacket, he knocks on Viv's door carrying a large box.

M: Alohomora!!!

V: Hey Baby Copper...what is that?

M: Wait, I need to go inside...

V: Kiss muna...

M: As you wish...

Marco kisses Viv quickly on the lips as he notice her Auntie Kookie on the kitchen preparing the cupcakes.

M: Alright...here we go...

V: Oh wow!!!

Marco opened the box with Hogwartz items, coat, hat, magic wand and other Harry Potter items. He gave the Sorting Hat to Viv and she screams...

V: Special Passes to Hogwartz Exhibit at Mind Museum??? and it's...today? after Christmas pa sila mag o open right?

M: Yeah but they want me to promote it via my Youtube Channel...so if its okay with you, Doc and Verne will be with us to shoot my scenes but we can stay until 7pm.

V: Just in time for dinner with my family...are you sure you cannot go with me?

M: Baby Tellurium, it's your first Christmas Eve with your family in like, 5 years? Am glad that you are now okay with your family...I'll be there to pick you up in the morning so that we can have lunch with my family.

V: Okay! Let me get ready for the Harry Potter Exhibit!

As soon as Viv goes to her room, Auntie Kookie went to Marco and...

AK: Okay show me the promise ring!

M: Teacher Kookie! baka marinig ka! here po...

After getting the promise ring from his parents, Marco went to see Teacher Kookie and told her about his plans to give the promise ring to Viv. Teacher Kookie was nearly in tears and told Marco that should Viv accept, he should talk to her parents. Marco said yes and thanked Kookie for her support.