Time Space Continuum

A/N Hello #MaVinatics! Delayed update, blame it on "time space continuum" ha ha ha...well, I have to warn you, this is a kilig inducing update! Again, please allow the #beautifulotor certain liberties to deliver this story, all I got was that Manila - Johannesburg will take more or less 17 hours.

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco couldn't sleep...she kissed him! Viv tip toed and then gave him a smack on the lips! It is not a dream! He decided to message Viv, if she is asleep then she'll receive it in the morning...

Marco

Madam Viv...I owe you. Ibabalik ko ang kiss mo pagbalik ko.

Viv

What kiss? Go to sleep Marco, you have to leave at 6am.

Marco

You kissed me!

Viv

I did not...at what time space continuum are you in?

Marco

Just so you know, I can hack the CCTV by the light post and get the video of the time you kissed me.

Viv

Oh stop whinning Science Bae! It was a smack... that's NOT a kiss...not yet anyway 😆

Marco

Well then get ready for my kiss 😚😚😚

Viv

Ewwwww kiss emojis! Go to bed Marco! Have a safe flight.

Marco

Fine. See you soon. Miss you already.

Viv

Marco, do what you have to do in South Africa. Good Night.

The next day

At 7am, as Viv is buying organic produce at the Farmer's Village, she receives a selfie from Marco...

Hi Viv, stop over...I owe you a kiss!

Whatever Marco... says Viv

Viv?

It was Charlize buying organic produce as well...

V: Hi Ms. Charlize!

C: Ano ka ba, Char na lang! Do you have time? Breakfast tayo?