A Scientific Wedding

A/N Wooohooo our #MaVinatics are getting married! Cheers! Heads up, this will be a crazy wedding as both families are eager to help!

Enjoy this funny update, been on Pinterest last night to get these visuals 😁

And here's a fun trivia about Science Guy Bill Nye and Ballet...what a coincidence right?

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

After that lunch with #ThirStella, Marco and Viv went back to Auntie Kookie's house wherein her things are being prepared for her transfer back home. Auntie Kookie welcomes them and invited them for tea and pastries.

AK: Grabe sa social media ang engagement nyo! I guess it's much better nga n umuwi ka na sa inyo...

V: But you should also go...I will miss you!

AK: I will visit you there...Ofcourse I am assuming that I am a Ninang right?

V: Ofcourse....

M: We are about to ask you nga po...

AK: It'll be my pleasure...

Marco's phone ring and he couldn't believe what his Ate Charlize said, after the phone call, he smiled at Viv and Auntie Kookie...

V: What is it Baby Copper???

M: My family...and yours...will be "pitching" their ideas for our wedding this Sunday...at our place, the usual Sunday Lunch.

V: Oh wow!!!

M: Oh dear...you have no idea how wicked my family is...lagot na, lahat ng frustration nila kay Kuya Thirdy sa akin nila ibubuhos!

AK: Not a bad idea...I have my own ideas din on your wedding! sasali ako!!!

Sunday Lunch

Everyone was wearing white, it's like a Hamptons White Party! Marco is wearing checkered polo while Viv is in her black "We shirt" with her hair up in a bun. They both laugh at their families as they were told to sit down and the "presentation" of ideas will begin...

 They both laugh at their families as they were told to sit down and the "presentation" of ideas will begin