Perform an Experiment

A/N And we're back #Marconatics ha ha ha the next step in the Scientific Method is to "perform an experiment" and this will be so much fun!!!

Work of scientific fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco begged his Mom to make apple and cinnamon muffins - all it takes is his cute smile and puppy eyes and she even made her famous cheese muffins!

He helps his Mom clean up and prepare for breakfast. The entire Faulkerson Family is complete and spent an hour eating breakfast and catching up on each other.

RFJ: So I heard may nagpagawa ng muffins...

T: Not me...

C: Not me too...

R: Diet po ako...

M: Yes it's me...

MC: It's so cute Dad, parang na possess mo ang anak mo kagabi when he was begging me to make muffins...Marco Alden ha! You have to greet the kids at the Orphanage as promised!

M: Yes Mom...bukas po ang taping namin.

After kissing his Mom and taking the rest of the left over lasagna, Marco drives back to Biñan, Laguna.

On his way to his Mc Donald's, he sees her...Vivian and a MALE companion! What the heck! She is smilling and teasing him!

Vivian and a MALE companion! What the heck! She is smilling and teasing him!

It took all the courage he has to walk into her Ballet Studio where she sees her walking with that guy

V: Oh hello...

M: Hi Vivian...ahhh muffins and ung promise ko na padlock and keys! Mas matibay yan and di mahirap i lock.

V: Thank you. Oliver!!! This way! Sorry Marco I got company kasi...bye!!!