Law of Motion

A/N Hey #MaVinatics and #MarcoNatics, I know it's been a while...I kinda like it when you guys missed me (10%) and my stories (90%)

Law of Motion....hmmmmm isn't this more of the Attorney Bae's turf??? Nope, it concerns Isaac Newton so this one is for our Science Bae.

Enjoy this Scientific Work of Fiction by the #beautifulotor jenofgenovia

🔬

For the next ten days, Viv spends her day alternating Ballet Classes and staying with her Mom. She usually have dinner with Char or Riz and at one time, Attorney Bae joined them at the Food Park.

After her morning classes, Viv notice Marco's Mom at the Lobby, she smiled and...

V: Ms Charlene!!!

MC: Uhum...what did I tell you???

V: Ay...hello po Tita Charlene!

MC: good girl...here's an apple cinnamon muffin!

V: Thanks po!

MC: Hmmmmm...can we have lunch? Sa Demure Deli okay lang?

V: Sure po.

As they eat salad and pastrami, Mommy Charlene asks Viv if it's okay for Viv to join them on fetching Marco from the airport the next day.

MC: Im' sure naman by now you know the story WHY he travels to South Africa.

V: Yes po.

MC: And this is the LAST time naman...so, will you join us? The entire family will be there...

V: if okay lang po sa inyo!

Ofcourse! Please join us...

It was none other than RFJ02 and people at the Deli started taking pictures and asking him for a selfie.

MC: Babe naman wag mong gngulat si Viv!!!

RFJ02: Sorry Viv...nagulat ka ba? Akala monba si Marco?

MC: Babe!!!!

RFJ02: Joke lang...ano ba yang mga kinakain ninyo? Puro dahon at papel!

MC: Original Bae, please wait for me in the car, gngulo mo kami ni Viv and for sure may nag upload na ng pictures natin baka magalit si Marco!

And RFJ02 left the Deli...Mommy Charlene smiles...

MC: See, madali naman turuan ang Faulkerson Boys to Men ha ha ha

They ate some more and then Mommy Charlene walks with her to the Pink Building and then gets in their family car with RFJ02. Just as she predicted, their pictures are already in social media.

The Parents of the Science Bae with
his Lady Love

They are sooo cute together

Mrs. RFJ02 and Ms Vivian...we like it!!!

As agreed, after her 10am class, Viv joins the Faulkerson in the Vam enroute to the Airport. She received a message from Marco earlier...

 She received a message from Marco earlier

See you in 5 hours...I missed you!!!

Viv said that she didn't tell Marco that she will be joining his family in fetching him in the Airport. The girls, Char and Riz figured it'll be fun if Marco will NOT know that Viv is with them.

The Faulkerson Family are such lively and fun loving people to be with, what a road trip it had been. Sadly, Viv doesn't have any similar experiences with her own family - except for those times when she was 8 or 9 and they went to Disneyland in the USA.

At the Airport, the Faulkersons left and Viv sees Marco! He is now in his white tee and wearing shades - just like her.

As expected, a lot of people took his picture and he was even interviewed by a Science Podcast Show Host

As expected, a lot of people took his picture and he was even interviewed by a Science Podcast Show Host. Marco stopped talking as soon as he sees her...

M: Viv???

V: Hi Science Bae! Welcome Back!

Marco hugs her and they walk away from the crowd and cameras taking their picture.

M: What a nice surprise...

V: well, here's one more...

His parents and three siblings went to them and Marco hugged them all. Attorney Bae got his luggage and they all asked how he managed to get it. Atty Bae said that he pretended to be RFJ02.

They all rode the family van, RFJ02 took the keys and told Mommy Charlene to be with him infront while Char and Riz stays at the Front Row, Marco and Viv at the last row. And that leaves Atty Bae in the middle seat, which always annoys him, however, looking at Marco and Viv talking makes him smile and feel good for his brother.

Marco gives Viv a bracelet from South Africa and they hold hands until they reach their destination in Biñan Laguna. Viv went down near the Ballet Studio where Auntie Kookis is waiting for her.

V: I have to go now

V: I have to go now...

M: Dinner?

V: Science Bae, may jetlag ka pa...see me tomorrow afternoon and let's figure it out.

Viv said goodbye to the Faulkerson Fam and Marco waves goodbye to her.

-To be Continued-

Yasss... #MaVinatics, back in each other's arms yet again!!!