The Science of Sweetness

A/N Hey guys!!! To celebrate the colossal jump from Rank 562 to Rank 13 for the category #wattpadphilippines, here's a SWEET treat... and as per this demure author's tradition, the "cake" will be ready soon...and perhaps a new book cover as well! Thank you for supporting this story!

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

ctto 📸 Pinterest and IG

🔬

Toby, Leo and their entire gang had been captured and put in prison. Lucas and Philip asked for the release of Hector's daughter. Viv was so happy to see the father and daughter reunion.

Lucas, a man of a few words, hugs Viv and asks for her forgiveness.

L: Im' so sorry for everything Viv...I should have protected you instead of blaming you...

P: I am sorry too Viv...my way of protecting you had been cruel, but, it was me who called Aunt Kookie to take care of you while I maintain the façade of being hateful.

V: I didn't know that...

Aunt Kookie and Mommy Elizabeth sat down with Viv to tell her that Philip's story is true. As it happens, while Lucas is being manipulated by Leo's family, Philip had been working as an "undercover Intel" for the Police Department - same unit as Capt. Yago's.

V: Whoa...information overload...but Kuya, thank you! I have learned a lot during my "independence".

L: But I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me...us...

V: Yes Dad...I will, but it'll take time and I still wanna stay with Aunt Kookie, I have made a living for two years and I am enjoying my life there...

E: And the boyfriend....ha ha ha

L: It's okay, I shall wait for your return in our house...pero baka naman pwede na every other Sunday dito kayo mag l lunch or dinner ni Marco?

V: Let me think about it po.

After a couple of days, Viv returns to her home with Aunt Kookie, Marco drives another convertible and....

M: Baby Tellurium....let's go....

V: Baby Copper...wait lang, let me feel the air...

wait lang, let me feel the air