Science in Africa

A/N Hello #MaVinatics and #MarcoNatics! I know it's been a while, got busy with a lot of things...even on this Rainy Saturday I am here at work!

Am I a psychic? Maybe...because I can really pick them...aside from my "life imitating watty" moments, I "randomnly" choose Africa for Marco's story (which was revealed on Marco's TAATH cameo) as I read Science Stuff in Africa, I have learned that there are so many scientific advancement from Africa! Here's a link...

https://www.sagoodnews.co.za/top-10-south-african-inventions/

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

(Traditions, places and events are just made up here - fiction ok!)

🔬

Marco

This is it...time to visit her, for the LAST time, this will be difficult but he has to let go. Marco went ahead and visited Morgan's Shop before going to the Cape Point Ocean.

Morgan hugs him and touches his arm with the fading tattoo.

This is good...no need to add more, you are almost there my Brother. You look happier now, I know why you are here...

Yes Morgan, my brother, this will be my last trip here, I am now ready to let go.

Good for you, here take this garland, tell her it's from me. Goodluck Brother! It's been a pleasure.

Likewise Morgan.

After drinking rum with Morgan, Marco went to Cape Point and throws red roses along with the garland given by Morgan.

Thank you Mia

Thank you Mia...you were my first love and I will never forget you. I know that you are in a much better and happier place right now.

After that, he went back to the Town Proper and got a message from the Hotel Manager that Professor Koothrappali, the Administrator of African Science Academy would like to meet him soon and left his phone number.

Marco smiled as he knows Professor Raj, a friend of his Uncle Sheldon. He decided to pay him a visit and catch up on his latest projects.

Viv

It's 5pm and Viv is about to close her studio with Verne and Doc, they assist her in opening and closing the studio. As Viv thanked them and hands them muffins that she baked, she sees Charlize and Riz at the Lobby of the Building. Riz throws something at Verne and then makes a face.

C: Hi Viv...are you busy?

V: Hi guys...no naman, Auntie Kookie is with my Mom and I am planning to stay at home lang.

C: Ohhhh but can we invite you to join us? Nag open n ang Art Exhibit and we want to take you there.

R: Yeah kasi may isang work dun na modelled after Kuya Marco ha ha ha