The Scientific Method

A/N This is it...we will be starting the story with a "meet cute". Many of you have read this on tje one shot but I guess after reading the first few chapters earlier, it'll be nice to read this again.

#beautifulotor jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco Alden Faulkerson, son of the famous actor Richard Faulkerson Jr. is about to open his Mc Donald's Biñan Highway branch. Marco, as good looking and charming as his Dad did not venture into acting, instead, he became a Scientist who became a Youtube Sensation when he started explaining scientific things to kids. Ladies and queens fell for the fair complexioned, bedimpled, tall, masculine geek - heck, he even had that tribal tattoo on his arm!

Inspired by his father's chain of restaurants and Mc Donalds franchise, Marco decided to venture franchising as well. Using his savings from his work at ADN Network, endorsements and royalties from his youtube channel, he decided to go for it!

When he announced on his youtube channel that his Mc Donald's branch will open, fans started going to Biñan even if the building is not yet done. Marco thinks that it's all because of his Dad, he is quite unaware of his effect on women having been a torpe all his life and that thing with Mia in the past.

At 5am in the morning of the Grand Opening, he decided to inspect the place, he was walking along the highway towards the other side of the street to buy bread for his Security Guards when he bumped into this person....

M: Oppppsss...Miss! Sorry ha!

V: Whatever laki2 ng daan nakaharang ka!

M: Muntik nang matapon ung pandesal ko... huyyyy...bwisit...ay ano ba ito? Miss! Naiwan mo...

Marco smiled sheepishly as he puts the tiny shoe at the back pocket of his ripped jeans...

"Come back soon Grumpy Cinderella..."

Vivian

From the time that she was a little girl, Vivian knows that she wanted to be a Ballerina. Being an only child of a prominent family in the South, Viv was given all the luxuries in life. However, three years ago she left home when her parents told her to stop being a Ballerina and work for the family business and marry the man they want for her.

It was difficult at first for Viv but with the help of her Auntie Kookie she was able to build a small Ballet Class Studio along Biñan Highway, her clients are from Nuvali and from the schools nearby. Life is tough but she learned to make ends meet and now she is able to pay off her loan from her Auntie.

Viv is a little stress about the upcoming Ballet Recital, the daughter of the Mayor is one of the stars of this batch and she's out to create the best impression. She notices that a Mc Donalds will be opening in front of her Studio, great! what a way to ruin the discipline of her students - lure them with french fries and hot fudge sundaes!

V: Oh no...my lucky shoe!!! Auntie Kookie are you sure wala sa car mo?

K: Wala, ikaw kaya laging may dala dun di ba? San ka ba nagpunta kanina?

V: Nag jogging po sa....ahhhhh yung bwisit na lalaking may tattoo!!!! Siguro Bodyguard yun ng may ari ng Mc Do!

K: Huh? Oyyy san ka pupunta....alas otso na magbubukas ka na in 30 minutes!!!

Vivian rushes to the other side of the road and sees that everyone is having their picture taken with that guy with dimples and tattoo! He turns his back to shake hands with his Crew and that's when she notices his jean's back pocket...

V: Auntie Kookie!!! Ayun ohhh ns bulsa nya ang ballet flats ko!

K: Ay naku Alden....

V: Alden???

K: Second name nya yun, artista ang Dad nya noon, Alden ang screen name...Marco Alden Faulkerson, one of my best Science students!

V: Ayun naman pala...halika na, kunin natin sa kanya ang flats ko....

"Miss may pila!!!"

"Wag kang sumingit, kanina pa kaming madaling araw dito!!!"

"Sino ba yan? Papansin..."

K: Lika na anak at makipila tayo, mabilis lang yan...

V: Sikat ba yan? May pictorial pang nalalaman eh!

K: He is...di mo ba kilala ang Science Bae?

As Auntie Kookie mentioned "Science Bae" girls in the line started screaming and held up posters of the "Science Bae" Viv rolled her eyes as they get closer into the entrance of Mc Donalds.

The girls are taking his pictures as he sits there drinking coffee - nothing special at all, what's with this guy? And then he looks up at HER... Viv suddenly walks back and her Auntie Kookie laughs...

 Viv suddenly walks back and her Auntie Kookie laughs

M: Teacher Kookie!!! (Kisses her on the cheeks)

K: Hello Science Bae....

M: Hi, Im' Marco.... (helds out his hand for her)

K: This is Vivian, my niece...Ballet Teacher siya and student niya si Riza, ppunta ka naman sa Recitals di ba?

M: Definitely....Stage Kuya ako...hello Vivian...

K: Ehem....anak kamay mo...

V: Hi Marco...yung shoes ko, nasa back pocket mo! I need it back...

M: Mag order ka muna....on the house!

K: Ay ang swabe....

V: I cannot eat that....

M: But you can drink coffee right?

V: Maybe...

M: Alright....

To everyone's surprise and dismay of the ladies, Marco went on bended knee and pulls out the yellow ballet shoe in his pocket and then reaches out her left feet and puts the shoe in. Everyone applauded and media went haywire on taking pictures and sharing it on line, yet again, the "Science Bae" is trending...

"The Search is Over: Science Prince has found his Princess"

"Science Bae and the Ballet Babe"

"It starter over coffee...and ballet shoes"

-To be Continued-

And so it begins...let us unravel the Scientific journey of Marco and Vivian...