Pointe Technique

A/N Surprise!!! Yes another update for all you #MaVinatics! It'll be one heck of a busy week for me so I figured why not update while I can still write...

Pointe Technique refers to the Ballerina's tip toe movements and by the end of this story update, you will figure it out.

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

About an hour after posting that viral IG picture, Viv posted a picture of her with Marco, his sister Charlize and Auntie Kookie. It went viral as well but not as viral as Marco's accidental IG post.

The next day, they meet up for an early breakfast as they need to leave their hotel by 11am. Their flight will be at 1pm and they will be back in Manila early evening. Marco asked Viv if she can accompany her for a last minute shopping. Viv said yes and was quite surprise when they ended up at Tiffany and Co. store.

M: Come along

M: Come along...you will like my surprise!

An old woman greeted them and Marco asked for his package. The old woman smiled and told them to follow her.

M: Here you go...as told by Teacher Kookie, this is your favorite color...

as told by Teacher Kookie, this is your favorite color

V: Oh my....this is so beautiful!!!! Ayokong mag ballet wearing this...uhhhmmm pwede naman pag may recital na grande...

To Marco's delight, Viv hugs him and he carried her, places her on the chair and dons the bluegreen ballet shoes on her.

M: Pointe Technique???

Viv smiled and did a couple of ballet moves in her new ballet shoes. Marco and the old lady named Audrey clapped their hands as Viv took a bow.

They left Tiffany and Co and headed back to their Hotel. After an hour, they were in a cab enroute to the Airport.

It was a tiring trip back to the Philippines and Viv slept beside her Auntie Kookie, she is holding her new ballet shoes and Auntie Kookie told Charlize to take a picture.