Asteroid

A/N Im' back...been so busy and tired, super tired actually! But here we go, as promised, an update that will coincide with the asteroid that will occur August 10th.

Deep inside, your #beautifulotor is a NERD this is why I am enjoying writing this story.

Work of scientific fiction! Please do not mind my scientific references - they're just for fun 😁
jenofgenovia

🛰

Marco woke up early, his Kuya Thirdy left  minutes after he made coffee. Charlize is busy preparing breakfast for them while Riz is still in her pajamas...

 Charlize is busy preparing breakfast for them while Riz is still in her pajamas

R: Ang pogi naman ohhh....Kuya Marco trending na kayo ha! #MaVinatics for the win!!!

M: Huyyyyyyyy....kain na tayo, maaga ka din di ba? Isasabay na kita.

R: Yiiieeeeeee....kasabay ko si Science Bae!

The three siblings ate breakfast and Marco drove them to work and then he went directly to the Hospital. Viv smiled at him, Marco brought her a box of Choco Butternut donuts.

V: Thanks...I want to stay with Mom, is that okay?

M: No problem!

V: But can you drive Auntie Kookie home?

M: Yes ofcourse.

V: Mom needs to recover for a day or two...sorry I cannot join you for the Asteroid thing you've been talking about.

M: Oh right...don't worry about that, Doc and Verne can cover it for me then gagawa na lang ako ng segment.

V: Awwwwww....what if I can make it later?

M: It's okay...

V: Call me later, we'll make it work.

M: Okay...oh there's Philip. Bye now.

Marco discussed the episodes Doc and Verne edited for the upcoming seasons of The Science Bae.

D: So...you'll go to South Africa?

V: Huyyyy naiba na ata ang plano ni Science Bae

M: No...gagawin ko pa din yun in honor of her...

D: Basta we're here for you.

M: Thanks Guys.

St. Grace Hospital, 11:45pm

Viv is still awake, reading a book while her Mom is asleep - so are her Dad and brother. Funny, they are all in one room and it's peaceful, no yelling or figting. She smiles and then sees a message from Marco.

"Meet me at the top floor of the hospital"

Viv smiled and moves towards the door, Philip sees her leave and then she headed off to the top floor - 31st floor...and there he is...

and there he is

M: Hey....

V: Hi...uhhmmmm what about the asteroid?

M: We can view it from here...

Marco shows her a huge telescope and a picnic basket of juices, sandwiches and chips.

V: Nice....

M: Asteroid Viewing Date Night!

V: How did you manage this?

M: I got them... (points at the other building) Verne and Doc will be viewing it from Tierra Building and us here from the Hospital.

V: Awwwww....hi guys!

Marco prepares the telescope and radios Verne to get ready as the Asteroid will be showing signs on or before 12 midnight.

He prepares two chairs for him and Viv and they share a blanket since it is a bit chilly. Instead of juice, Viv drinks hot tea and uses his mug from the basket. Marco hands her his secondary telescope and points to a direction where they could possibly view the tail of the asteroid. They just sit there and Viv's head is resting on his shoulders.

V: This is nice

V: This is nice...thank you.

M: You're welcome.

Verne and Doc talks on the radio and told Marco that they may start to view the sky at his given reference coordinates. It was magical for Viv to see such particles afloat the sky! Marco holds the large telescope for her to check out the sky. She is laughing like a little girl and Lucas, her Dad is watching them from afar.

After the Asteroid Thing and some meteor shower viewing, Marco said...

M: Viv...I need to go to South Africa. I'll be gone for two weeks or so...

V: For work? Okay...

M: Work and personal...maybe I can tell you all about it tomorrow, if we can possibly have dinner?

V: I'll check my schedule first.

M: Okay, hatid na kita sa room nyo.

V: Alright.

They walk holding hands as Marco brought her to the Private Room. He kissed her forehead and Lucas saw them, he didn't say a word and pretended to be asleep by the Lobby Area.

-To be Continued-

What's in South Africa? You'll find out soon....