July 31st

A/N Hey #MaVinatics and #Marconatics! Im' back...it's time to party! Our Science Bae will be celebrating his birthday and you know how I like to insert a lot of KILIG factors in these stories...

I know that place and age are not my strongest point in writing a story but I guess since this is fiction and an alternate universe, I can write as I please...so let's just say that Marco will be turning 24, Viv is a year younger and the twins - Thirdy and Charlize are 26! Whew that made me dizzy already...(basta yun n yun!!!)

Work of scientific fiction by the #beautifulotor

jenofgenovia

🔬

After that night, Viv and Marco had been seen eating breakfast together at Mc Donalds or at her Ballet Studio across Mc Donalds. Viv is also talking to her Mom via Viber and Facetime, she even included Marco on their video chat at one time.

Viv's Mom will be having her heart surgery in a month's time and she assured Viv that she will be 100% ready for it.

Monday Morning

Marco texted Vivian that he wouldn't he able to join her for breakfast as he has an early shoot for The Science Bae 2.0, the show about science for Young Adults which will make its debut next month. Viv smiled as she sees Verne at her Ballet Studio carrying a bag of Mc Donalds Breakfast and hot Chai Tea.

The hours went on so fast and Viv didn't notice that it is past 11am, she is busy with her toddler students when she sees a familiar face - Marco's Mom! Viv smiled at her and then dismisses her students

The hours went on so fast and Viv didn't notice that it is past 11am, she is busy with her toddler students when she sees a familiar face - Marco's Mom! Viv smiled at her and then dismisses her students. Mommy Charlene enjoyed seeing Viv hugging her students as they say goodbye to her. She was surprised when Viv motioned for her to get inside the studio.

As Mommy Charlene makes her way inside, Viv is talking to someone on her phone, a video call...

MC: Oh I can come back later my dear...

V: It's okay po.

ME: Who's that Viv?

V: Marco's Mom po...Ms. Charlene...

MC: You can call me Tita Charlene! Hello Viv's Mom! Im' Marco' Mom...

ME: Hello! Wow...ang ganda talaga ng asawa ni RFJ02!!!

MC: Thank you. I can leave muna if you guys need to talk.

ME: Just catching up with my baby Viv...if its okay I will join you girls in your talk.

MC: Sure...Viv?

V: Sige po, 2pm pa ang next class ko.

MC: Okay kasi Marco's 24th birthday is on Wednesday and I need your help sana...

ME: Viv! Bat di mo alam birthday ni Marco???

V: Ehh....I don't know...hindi rin sinabi ni Marco?

MC: He doesn't like celebrating his birthday kasi, in fact, he committed to joining us sa Premiere Night ng movie produced and directed by his Dad...I would love it Viv if we can surprise Marco in the morning and if you can be his date for the Movie?

ME: Sagot anak!!!

V: Ahhhh....yes po. No problem!

Both Mom clapped their hands and appeared excited for Viv and Marco. Mommy Charlene invited Viv for lunch at the Deli nearby and Viv agreed.

At the Demure Deli

Both ladies ordered salad and pastrami, Viv is a little shy but Marco's Mom made it easy for her to talk and share stories. As they are talking, they see Riz and Verne! Riz is talking while Verne is carrying a lot of bags.

MC: What's going on....hmmmm....

V: Why po?

MC: Well, I've seen the way Verne looks at my daughter and kalma lang ako baka magwala si Dad nya and brothers eh...basta, hindi lang mag Kuya ang dalawang yan...

V: Ang cool nyo po!!!!

M: Sinong cool???

MC: Marco baby!

M: Mom!!!! Shhhh...not in front of the pastrami...

MC: Order your own...

M: Ahhhh what are you and Viv doing here?

MC: Oh I just saw Viv and invited her for lunch!

M: Talaga ba? Ay...anak ng...excuse me lang po!

Marco runs out and went to Riz and Verne, they talk and then they laugh! Mommy Charlene looks at them and then waves, Viv did the same. Marco taps Verne on the shoulder and gives Riz some money and then went back to Viv and his Mom.

MC: Yes?

M: Kakain daw sila sa McDo, sabi ko magbayad siya...tinulungan daw siya ni Verne sa Photo Shoot nya! Ung kolokoy na yun kaya pala wala s shoot ko...

Mommy Charlene and Viv shared a smile and knowing looks and Marco did not even notice as he eats pastrami.

M: Ahhh Viv, may time ka pa ba?

V: Yes, an hour pa...why?

M: Uhhmmm invite ko kayo ni Mom sa shoot ko! Nag b bartender kasi ako to explain Physics.

MC: Interesting...Viv? Game?

V: Sure po.

Marco took them to the studio a few blocks away from Viv's studio and this is where he started to showcase his new skill...

As Mommy Charlene and Viv watches Marco, they exchanged numbers and have accomplished 50% of their plans for Marco's birthday on July 31st.

-To be Continued-

-To be Continued-

Yes please prepare your gift for our Science Bae 😁😁😁