The Breakfast Club

A/N Hello #MaVinatics!!! Happy Holidays! I am so tired and restless, adulting is one heck of a task! Anyway, to brighten up the holidays, here's something to put a smile on our faces.This is a continuation of the SPG story in Pavlova Cake

Work of scientific fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬💎🔬

5 years ago

One Saturday afternoon, Mommy Charlene and Daddy RFJ02 called on their two sons.They went inside the Family Library and walk into a small room wherein their parents opened a vault with their finger prints.

MC: Marco, this is the promise ring that your Dad gave me, it's yours now...Thirdy, you will have your Lola's wedding ring, heirloom ito...

T: Why are you giving this to us? kina Char and Riz n lng!

MC: They will have my jewelry set, and these rings are more significant to you guys....as our first born, Thirdy will get the heirloom ring and you my Scientifically pogi Marco will get the promise ring

RFJ02: Well, a few years from now you will need it...andito lang kami ng Mom nyo, we will keep it in a vault, I need to register your fingerprints....

MC: You may get it anytime, just let us know ha.

RFJ02: Come on prototypes....

Present Time

Marco looks at a sleeping Viv, she is sleeping soundly, he touches her hair and kisses her forehead. Yes, by the weekend, Marco will get that ring from his Mom.

V: Earth to Marco....

M: Huh???

V: You've been quiet for 12 and 5 milliseconds!

M: I like it when you talk scientifically to me....

V: ha ha ha....help me up, I want to take a shower...

M: Alright Baby Tellurium...

Viv giggles as Marco lifts her up and she closes the bathroom door. Marco said that he will wait for her and in 15 minutes she is out, wrapped in a towel and looking so delectable to Marco...

 Marco said that he will wait for her and in 15 minutes she is out, wrapped in a towel and looking so delectable to Marco

V: Hold it Science Bae, gutom na po ako!!!

M: Okay, you may wear this...

Viv laughs as he hands her a white shirt and her pink knickers...

V: Good...you like pink!

Marco holds her hand and told her to sit by the Kitchen Nook as he prepares breakfast...

M: Pancakes? Bacons? Eggs?

V: All of the above?

M: Excellent choice Madam...now sit here and enjoy your hot tea and biscuits while I prepare your breakfast whoooaaaaahhhhhhh.....

Viv pulls him closer for a kiss - to Marco's surprise and amusement. He wore a "kiss the Chef" apron and....

M: Iba...advanced mag isip si Madam Viv...

Marco plates their breakfast and Viv applauded him for a good well done

Marco plates their breakfast and Viv applauded him for a good well done. After eating breakfast, they cleaned up the Kitchen and headed back to Viv's place.

Her Kuya Philip is waiting for her with Auntie Kookie as they are drinking cofffee by the porch.

AK: Hi #MaVinatics!!! hi hi hi

V: Kuya...

M: Philip....

P: Viv...Marco...I am here to talk about Mom's 50th birthday Viv...

V: ofcourse! let's talk inside...Baby Copper?

M: it's okay, I need to go home din, I need to get something from my Mom...

V: Alright! take care....

Marco nods at Philip and waves goodbye to Teacher Kookie; having known him as a kid, Teacher Kookie had an inkling that Marco is serious about her niece...which is a very, very good thing.

-To be Continued-

Happy Birthday to the real "Kookie", the ever beautiful Mommy Kookie kookiepineda🎂