House of Dreams

A/N So...who's excited for the #MaVinatics wedding? ha ha ha...it'll happen soon! Time and continuum will suffer if they will not get hitched soon...

So here's a fun update for you all...HD proof c #beautifulotor, FYI 😁

Scientific Work of Fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

Monday Morning

Viv is carrying a thermos of coffee and baked cup cakes, she will help Marco at his "photo shoot". Marco did not eleborate but as soon as Viv enters the Studio near her Ballet Studio...

 Marco did not eleborate but as soon as Viv enters the Studio near her Ballet Studio

V: What the heck....put some clothes on!!!

M: Hi Baby Tellurium...di pa dumadating ung model ng Anatomy 101 kaya sabi ko ako na lang....

V: Nope! I forbid it! magbihis ka nga!!!

M: Wushu....ang sungit...halika samahan mo akong magbihis...

V: No, I'll stay here with Doc...

M: Okay....(winks)

D: ang harot ng fiance mo! nagpaalam ung model, bukas na lang daw cya mag s shoot pnag t tripan ka lang nyan...

M: Hay naku!

After a series of photoshoots in his Jacket and jogging pants, Marco and Viv went back to her Ballet Studio...she locked it since her classes will begin in 45 minutes and there are no students yet.

She touches his six pack abs and....

V: This is my property Sir....no need to expose it!

M: Yes Ma'am....

Marco lifted Viv for a deep and passionate kiss as her legs are wrapped around him. They broke the kiss as her alarm sounded...

M: I'll pick you up at 4pm, I need to show you something....

4pm

Marco and Viv are driving somewhere familiar...

V: Oh....the studio! we will go there right? eto yung way....

M: Sure... (smirks)

V: Oh that smirk ...

Marco stops the car, opens the huge gate with his device...

V: Very Science Bae...

M: Have I told you that Riz and I went to a Halloween Party as Dexter and Dee Dee? Oh well, childhood memories....

V: I wanna see pictures ha!!! Wait....what is this??? where are we?

what is this??? where are we?