Cohesion

A/N Oh yes, there's trouble brewing on our scientific journey! Daddy Lucas is here and how will Marco deal with him and vice versa?

As I tweeted, yesterday I was at the ADN Brunch at Mc Donald's Biñan and I was so happy to - 1. Meet some Readers and 2. Sees that there is a PINK building beside Mc Donalds and there it is, Viv's Ballet School ha ha ha! I have no idea that there is a pink building but hey it will work on my story right?

 Sees that there is a PINK building beside Mc Donalds and there it is, Viv's Ballet School ha ha ha! I have no idea that there is a pink building but hey it will work on my story right?

Enjoy this scientific work of fiction by the #beautifulotor jenofgenovia

🔬

Marco hands Viv a Cold Chai Tea from the Mc Cafè menu and she smiled at him. On their way out of Mc Donalds as Marco is holding her arm to cross the Street to her Ballet School, Viv backs out a bit as she sees...

Her Father - Lucas Villareal

***

L: Hello Vivian

V: Dad. (holds Marco's hand)

L: I see that you are busy, looking good, not that skinny anymore. I want to talk to you - in private.

V: I can't...busy po ako.

L: Busy with the boyfriend? According to Philip he stays up in your place even at night.

M: Sir that was one time lang po, when Teacher Kookie was sick.

L: And who are you?

M: Marco Alden Faulkerson po (offers his hand but Daddy Lucas refuses)

L: Visit us over the weekend Vivian, it's time we talk. Bring your boyfriend Marc Anthony.

V: Marco Alden Dad...

L: Whatever. See us at dinner, please, if not for me, do it for your Mom. I already talk to Kookie, she declined the offer because she is still sick but she said you can go if you want to.

V: I'll think about it.

L: I'll send a car for you.

M: I can drive for her Sir.

L: In your Mustang? I don't think so.

M: I can use other cars Sir.

L: What a delorean? You're the Science Guy after all.

M: If Doc and Verne can make them why not?

L: Well at least you're funny. Viv?

V: Dad.

His Father went inside a black, heavily tinted CMG with a bodyguard in tow. Once the car drives away, Viv weakens and is now shaking, Marco helps her and walks her back to his Mc Cafè wherein he uses the Kitchen Area to talk to her in private.

M: Are you okay? Here, drink this water.

V: Thank you....I need to talk to Aunt Kookie

M: Come, I'll drive you to the Hospital...not in a delorean ha!

V: Funny...

At the Hospital

Marco is at the Lobby while Viv talks to Aunt Kookie, indeed, Viv's Dad visited her and he brought a lot of flowers and food items.

V: Tawag ka ni Aunt Kookie! Usap daw tayo.

M: Sure.

AK: Marco dear...so you've met Lucas.

M: Yes po.

AK: Viv and I talked, she will go to her parent's house over the weekend but I want you to be with her.

M: No problem po.

AK: But I need to ask...you haven't asked for my permission but I ask now, are you courting my niece Vivian? I mean do you intend to?

V: Aunt Kookie!!!

M: Yes po.

AK: Wow, within half a second you answered me and your pupils are not dilated and you are not looking downwards or sideways

V: Ay suskopo dalawang Scientist nag usap...

AK: Alright you may join Viv on Sunday...you can use my car.

M: I'll use my Dad's car po, ung white CMG.

V: What? No time for a Delorean?

M: Yeah kulang pa ng spare parts according to Doc.

That evening, Aunt Kookie was able to go home and promises Viv that she will be at the Grand Recital event on Saturday Evening.

Friday

Aunt Kookie calls Marco at 7am, good thing he just finished his run. She told Marco that Viv is a "different" person before any grand event wherein she needs to perform.

AK: So please, wag mo munang kulitin or whatever. She also eats very light meals lang so do not give her any food ha!

M: Thanks Teacher Kookie, medyo busy din naman po ang schedule ko. Can I at least send her a message po about it?

AK: Sure.

Friday Evening

Marco's shoot with Doc and Verne wraps up at 8pm; they finished an entire season of Science Bae for elementary kids. For their next taping, they will discuss Physics.

As Doc and Verne said goodbye to Marco, he notices that there's a light in Viv's studio. Carrying his Mc Cafè iced coffee, Marco went inside the studio and sees Viv rehearsing with three Ballerinas, perhaps aged 16 and up. The girls are sitting on the floor as Viv shows the movements.

Vivian is like an angel when she performs, her Aunt Kookie is right, she is a different person when she performs!

V

iv sees him and she smiles at him...and his heart just melted. It's been a while since Marco felt this way and this time it is much, much better.

Hypothesis : I, the Science Bae, is falling for the Ballet Princess.

-To be Continued-