Birthday Bae

A/N Hey guys!!! It's July 31st, the "birthday" of our Science Bae. If anyone here will be attending the Pay It Forward HLG Block Screening, say hi to me if you can - Yes I will be there!

This is a KILIG induced update...there, you have been warned...Bazinga! jenofgenovia

Enjoy this scientific work of fiction

🔬

July 31st, 6am

Marco is awake and in his white shirt and blue pajamas, he normally sleeps naked or in his boxers. It's been a Faulkerson tradition to surprise everyone on their birthday. Marco doesn't want to be like his Kuya Thirdy who surprised them during his 25th birthday as he was stark naked and drunk - he was broken hearted then.

There it goes, sounds of foot steps, hush tones gotta love the Family, they keep him grounded! Marco checks himself in the mirror, yup, prototype of RFJ02! He pretended to be asleep when his door opens...

Happy Birthday Marco!!!

It was his Mom and Dad carrying a cake with a space man and sparkling candles, Riz and Charlize are carrying a birthday banner and his Kuya Thirdy in his suit is holding a gift

It was his Mom and Dad carrying a cake with a space man and sparkling candles, Riz and Charlize are carrying a birthday banner and his Kuya Thirdy in his suit is holding a gift. They all move away to reveal Vivian carrying a cup of coffee and pancakes on a tray.

Marco jumps out of bed and...

Thank you Mom, Dad...sibs and...Viv?

V: Surprise!!!

M: Sayang nagbihis pa ako (he uttered and his Kuya Thirdy kicks him lovingly) ay...I mean thank you po! Viv nagulat ako...salamat...

Marco tried to move the article posted on his study table board - it was about the first time he met Vivian and there is a picture of him putting on her yellow ballet flats..

C: Too late baby brother nakita na ni Viv yan!

MC: Time for breakfast, come on Viv, ready na ung gnw nting cupcakes!

M: Nag bake kayo??? Anong oras ka pa andito?

R: Daming tanong! Gutom na ako Kuya bumaba ka na agad ha!

Marco smiles as everyone but his Kuya Thirdy left. His Kuya, the "Attorney Bae" sits on his table and hands him a gift.

M: Uyyyy salamat Kuya, ano ito?

KT: Open it...

He did and it was a transfer of title, Marco now owns the old studio of his Dad along Nuvali area.

M: Whoa...

KT: Well, Dad and I decided na ikaw ang best one to own that studio! Bahala ka na kung paano mo siya aayusin!