Oxytocin: Hormone of Love

A/N Hey #MaVinatics...here's a treat for all of you since The Science Bae is now at #9 🎉

Oxytocin is the Hormone of Love and this chapter update is oozing with that kind of love

Oxytocin is the Hormone of Love and this chapter update is oozing with that kind of love... read until the end as I have a very important announcement.

Scientific work of fiction by  jenofgenovia

Scientific work of fiction by jenofgenovia

🔬

5am

Someone was opening the door, Marco woke up, fix his jeans and looks at the door while holding a baseball bat. It was Teacher Kookie opening the door...

K: My gosh Marco hijo!!! You startled me!

M: Sorry po...

K: So...you slept here???

M: Yes po...si Viv po nasa room nya! Nk lock po at hindi po ako nagpunta dun!

K: isa lang naman ang tanong ko bat ang dami mong sinabi???

M: Sorry po!

K: It's okay, nag viber sa akin si Viv na dito ka nga daw natulog at nagpunta daw si Philip dito kagabi.

M: Opo.

K: Alright, help me prepare breakfast, malapit nang gumising si Viv.

Teacher Kookie reheated the sauce on the microwave as she ask Marco to prepare the pasta. Teacher Kookie said that those are left overs from her friend's party. Marco also prepared coffee though Teacher Kookie said Viv is more of a tea person in the morning.

Viv enters the kitchen and...

V: Aunt Kookie!!! I smell Auntie Martha's sauce!
.
K: Good Morning to you as well...yes that is Martha's sauce, here, eat with Marco as I take a rest and shower.

M: Join us na po Teacher Kookie....

K: Sige pero I need to take a shower muna... enjoy lovers (she whispered)