Juvie Songs

My mother, Katherine just got a called that I was arrested. Two days later I went to court to see if what they gonna do to me. The judge look at my records.

"Mr. Cawthron. You have been arrested for burglary and gun possession. It also said, that you been getting into physical confrontations and keep getting suspended at school. I'm charging you as an adult until then I'm sentencing you three months at Metro Youth Detention Center. Court adjourned." Said the judge as she banged her gravel.

"Momma. Grandma. Please I don't wanna go! Momma!" I yelled for them as the guards dragged me out of the courtroom.

While I was riding in a bus, I was wearing an orange jumpsuit with the rest of the juvenile delinquents. I looked around and out the window and saw the detention center. The bus driver pulled right up to the building and we all got out of the bus slowly. The guards placed us in our own room, as I looked around in my cell. I curled up in bed and started to cry. Thinking about my momma and how I wanted to go home. The next day when it was time to get lunch, I sit at a empty table all by myself, looking around at the other kids. Then a dark skin kid came up to me.

"Hey, man. Can I sit right here?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said as he pulled a chair and sat across from me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Ly." I said.

"I'm Liam. But my friends called me Lil Dee." He said.

"What's up, Liam." I said.

" What you in here for?" Liam asked.

"I busted in some dude's house with a gun. You?" I asked.

"I beat up some dude who called me Dark Chocolate. I've been beaten up dudes who call me that. I just hate it." Liam said.

"Yeah, man. I've been beaten up dudes a lot too." I said.

"So what is it that you do?" He asked.

"I'm a Youtuber and I rapper, kinda." I said.

"Really? Shit, I rap, too." Liam

"Oh, yeah?" I said.

"Yeah. I use to spit freestyle in school. That's why I call myself Lil Dee." Liam said.

"You know, I got a Soundcloud page.
I call myself Maxx Misfit. I wish you could hear them." I said.

"Well, I'm gonna call you Maxx instead then." Liam said.

"Well, I guess I can call you Lil Dee, then." I said as he both laughed.

A few days later, me and Liam aka Lil Dee was giving me a tour at the detention center.

"That's the basketball court. Thats the chill room and that's the therapy room. That big dude in the security outfit, thats McLuther, he's cool dude. Hey, Maxx let me hear one of your freestyle." Liam said.

At night, we all had to go to the therapy session. Our counselor, Monty Beasly let us talk one by one.

"Tell me, Sam what do you like the most?" Waskowski asked.

"I like Kangeroos." Sam said.

"That's why he's in here. He snuck in to a zoo to freed them." Liam said as the rest of the boys laughed.

"Its criminal how they keep them locked up in cages." Sam said.

"Well, Sam what you did was criminal." Waskowski said.

"He's a animal activist, what did you expect, Mr. W?" said a kid.

"You boys, get one life and so far, you done a pretty good job by screwing it up. So Lysander, tough guy. Let me tell you something, Maxx Misfit, you are here on a count of one person. You know who that person is?" Monty said.