Angel Boy

After weeks of shooting the movie, I decided to do a soundtrack album for the movie, The Game came in the studio and ask me if his artist, Osbell Chill to have a verse on the song and I agreed. We recorded all collaborated a track together and we called it, "You're Just (Angel Boy) by The Game, Osbell Chill and Me. Paul rejected the idea for me to do a whole soundtrack album for the movie, but the song You're Just (Angel Boy) will be on the soundtrack. Five months later, the trailer for the movie was released online. Some people had mixed reaction on the trailer, but wait till they see the movie. September 30, was the premiere day. Most of the stars and cast came out especially, Snoop Dogg. The premiere was held at Century Plaza Cinemas and Power 106 FM. I invited My mother, Janey, Liam, Skullboy and Rooftop at the premiere. We sat down in the theater room with everybody who starred in the movie, celebrities and the critics. The screen came on and the "Sony/Columbia Pictures Logo came on. The black screen came on and the text said, "Columbia Pictures Present." The opening scene had me sleeping in heaven naked with my angel wings. My dialogue was, "Lucifer was the highest of all the angels, but he wasn't happy with God's plan. God created Satan as one of Heaven's most beautiful angel, who is Christ, the fallen angels have token on the nature of their leader. Lucifer means "light-bearer" and was referred to as the "morning star." Satan had all of his army of fallen angels, so got cast him and the rest of the fallen angels out of heaven. Humans sinned. Even Angels sinned. The text, "Angel Boy" appeared. Things start to changed when it was thundering in heaven when God cast me. My human that I watched over committed murdered and I let him sinned. The next scene shows my character, Jameson, without my wings, walking by the Watts Tower. I walked up to a house where a 60 year old man, Claude, who let me stay in for awhile. 

"Can I stay here for awhile? I can help you around the house and I'll give you my rent every 2 month." my character said.

"Come on in, here." Claude said.

He let me stay at his house. The next day, I met a 23 year old, Hothead who's unemployed and has a girlfriend who lives with his momma's house. 

"What's up, nigga?" said Hothead.

"Nothing much, I'm Jameson, but you can call me Jamey." I said.

"A'ight, Jamey, I'm hothead, you must be new here. Where you from, cuz?" Hothead said.

"Just came down from heaven." I said.

"Heaven? Are the first?" Hothead said.

"The first one? Visiting? They don't call LA the City of Angels for nothing. You must think I'm crazy." I said.

"Nah, I mean... we got a lot of crazy niggas in the hood and shoot, but I can tell you seem angelic. Hey, man. I'm gonna teach you how to  survive out, here. It's a lot of fucked up shit here." Hothead said.

In the movie, Hothead taught my character how to box, hand to hand combat. Throughout the film, Jameson met Angela character, Eyelet. We bumped into each other at a store. We start getting to know each other. I told her that I was a fallen angel and she said, "So you really are a freak. I like freaks even though I'm not interested the freaks that are in this area." She told me she had a boyfriend named, D-Devil, who's locked up in prison. He's a blood. Half of the movie, are characters get romantically involved. Then there was the sex scene. While watching the movie, I could tell Janey and my mom was uncomfortable watching this scene and I was too, because of my mother's watching me having sex. Janey didn't looked to pleased at the scene. Angela looked a little uncomfortable watching her first sex scene. I told Janey, "Hey, it's just acting." to remind her as she didn't say nothing and continued to watch the movie. The next scene shows me working in Claude as he introduce me to Billy's character, Calvin, who got out of prison with two kids with different mommas. He plans on helping around the house.