Miami/Finishing The Project

I went to Miami, Florida, to be an opening act for Rolling Loud Miami, but I went to some dude concert named, Young Palace. Liam went with me, it was at a small club and it was an all age event. Young Palace had a frizzy afro and light skin. He's 18 years old and was blown away from he's performance. The energy was fire and the crowd almost tore the bar down. After the show, I talk to him to joining my group.

"Yo, palace, that shit was lit, man. I heard your joint on Soundcloud, damn." I said.

"I appreciate it, man. Your shit is fire, too." Young Palace said.

"So, listen, me and Liam are putting a group together and I'm doing a second project so we were wondering if you wanna be part of are group." I asked.

"What's the name of the group?" Palace asked.

"Wreck-it Crew." I said.

The next day, I perform on the Monster Energy stage at the outside concert of Rolling Loud, I had Liam and Young Palace to perform with me and I told them about my upcoming mixtape.

"Yo, thank you Rolling Loud! I appreciate y'all energy, but listen, this won't be the last time you hear about Maxx Misfit. I'm working on my second tape it's called Young Dagger Jack and soon i'll be performing on the Loud stage!" I said on the mic.

"Man you fucking killed it, Ly." Peanut said as we left the stage.

We overheard a rapper named, Lightspeed, calling me a "Demon Child from Hell." and told me I need to go church with my satanic ass on the Audio Mack Stage. I rush over there with my entourage to talk. We got there backstage and saw Lightspeed, we start to get into a fight and his entourage jump in too. The security broke us and some people from the VIP recorded us. Days later, the video was uploaded and some of the comments were saying, "Maxx thinks he's a tough guy, but in reality he's a bitch." The other, "Maxx deserves that ass whooping." and "Maxx trash anyway." I couldn't let the comments get to me, I had to get back to work on my "Young Dagger Jack" tape to get my mind off the comments and the fight. Liam and Young Palace record their parts and Young Thug send his verse to the recording studio. After awhile, on a break. I saw a kid who's about 12 years old and had nappy head dreads. I heard him freestyle and I thought damn he's dope. Kinda remind me of myself when I was a kid.

"Hey, kid what's your name?" I said to him.

"Tyler, but people call me, T-Kay." he said.

"I'm..." I was gonna introduce myself, but he knows me.

"Maxx Misfit. I know. I heard you're tapes." I said.

"You like them?" I asked.

"Yeah, I like them." he said.

"So, Tyler, you ever thought about making music or becoming part of my Wreck-It-Crew?" I said.

"Fuck yeah! I'm totally down." he said.

"Cool, just ask your mom first, though." I said while puffing a joint.

"Sure, thing Maxx." he said as he rush off home.

I ask, this dude, name Willard who was a computer geek at my old school. He made flyers about auditioning to be part of my Wreck-It-Crew. So far we had names who go by, Rooftop, Skullboy, Monty of the Depps and Ricky Lange." They had dope flows and fashion style. They're now part of my Wreck-It-Crew. YK Osiris called me and want me to apart of his tour.

"What's up, nigga?" YK Osiris. said.

"Nobody much, what about you?" I said.

"I'm thinking about this tour I'm going to. I was wondering you wanna come along?" she asked.

"Yeah... cool!" I said with a nervous voice.

Few months later, I was on the road wit YK while we were touring. I ask him if he wanted to be on the tape and he said "yes." We record it on the bus. I got a called from Alexander, he wanted to be sure if I was finished the tape. YK brought some groupies at our hotel room. Some of them were topples and gave us lap dance and a blowjob. After touring for three months. I had to go back and finish the project for the last song. I had to think what kind of song do I want it to be. I figure it out and want it to be a gospel sound with a church choir. A brought a choir from a church called, Cascade Methodist church. Their  verses were, "Sun machine and it's coming down and we're gonna have a party. Oh oh." it would fit perfectly for the ending part of the last song. 

Four months later, my "Young Dagger Jack" mixtape was release. I perform at my concert singing the last song of the mixtape with the fans as they were both singing and clapping along.

"Thank you guys, I know you've been waiting on this tape, but I had to make it perfect. So I'm glad you all like it and listening to it over and over again!" I said to the crowd as they cheered.

After going on a 12 city tour, I'm wanted to rest a bit. My Dagger Jack cover had an anime version of me with yellow afro and the background wand with circles and it had 9 tracks on it. In order to promote the mixtape I decided to film two videos.  One was a track called, "Life is Pi" and  "Earth  KIA." which was a smash hit on the tape and gain a lot of attention. It was even heard on the radio before. Both of them were directed by Cole Bennett.   I like Earth KIA because the mellow alternative emo r&b vibe. The video is about Young Dagger Jack escaping from his homeland and entering an unknown place where their's no boundaries. The video received 1 Millions views on YouTube and heard the song playing on the radio thanks to my fans requesting it.