A New Beginning

On my 30th birthday, I had regular normal birthday at the house with my mom, Peanut, Liam, Stanley, Janey, Rooftop, Monty and Ricky, as they both sang Happy Birthday to me. I blowed out the candles and they all clapped for me.

"You 30, nigga! Man, you getting old, especially with that mustache." Peanut said.

"Man, shut up! This mustache is keeping me look good." I chuckled.

While Janey and mom went back in the kitchen, we started to chat about getting back together. 

"So, y'all guys ready for another Wreck-It-Crew album?" I said.

"Hell yeah! I've always wanted to do a new album with the crew." Rooftop said.

"Alright, alright. As soon, as I sign this record deal with LA Reid. We'll be back into it." I said.

"Yahh!!" the crew exclaimed.

"We're going to be back, baby!" Skullboy said.

"And I promise all of y'all, I'm gonna support the hell out of all of your records this time." I said.

I know that Rooftop, Ricky and Monty have been sign into bigger record labels now such as, Virgin Records and Atlantic Records. But a new Wreck-It-Crew is coming out, soon!                        The next morning, I went to Epic Headquarters and I sign a $9 million record deal and shook hands with LA Reid.

"Welcome to Epic Records, Ly." LA Reid said.

This time, I'll be extra careful on who I'm dealing with and signing to and make sure I don't get fucked over again. On Rolling Loud Day at Miami, I made a surprise guest at Liam set to let everyone know, that me and Liam are cool agin. The crowd went crazy when they see us performing again. I had to tell the crowd some great news.

"Hey, Listen! Since, me and my niggas are on good terms again! I want everybody to know that, Wreck-It-Crew is back and coming up with a new album!" I exclaimed on the mic as the crowd goes wild on the news.

"We'll be back!" I said as I walked off the stage.

Me and the crew went back to the studio to record the new compilation album. I went on Instagram and said, "New Wreck-It-Crew sounds crazy af! Can't wait for y'all to hear it." We were all in the studio jamming to the music. I even signed new artist such as, Mosquito, Vie-Die, Shipwreck and a female rapper named, Shirley Q. This time, I'm gonna treat my artist right and not treat them like shit and throw them under the bus. After finishing mixing the album, it was done. Wreck-It Crew: Volume 2 was out. It went #2 on the Hip Hop chart. The official single was called, "Olay" with Liam, Skullboy, Rooftop and Monty went #1 on Billboard 100 Charts. It even one an award for BET AWARDS for Best Collaboration. I went on stage with the crew to give out my speech. 

"Thank you so much. I'm just very thankful for having this crazy niggas back in my life. If it wasn't for y'all, Wreck-It-Crew wouldn't be here! Thank you LA Reid for letting me doing a new Wreck-It-Crew album. Thanks to the fans! Thank you!" I said on the mic.

"I always wanna thank my baby girl. She the reason why I'm still doing this. Daddy loves you!" Liam said on the mic.

"Hi mom!" Skullboy said as he waves at the camera on tv.

I went home with Janey, as we continued to make our relationship work. But I had to tell her I'll be working on a new movie and our future.

"So, you know, I've audition for this movie, right." I said to her.

"Yeah." Janey said.

"I got a call from the producers and... I got the part." I explained.

"That's great, Ly!" Janey hugged me.

"You're happy?" I said.

"Of course, I know how much you love acting. I finally except it now." Janey smiled.

"I'm glad you're happy for me, babe." I said.

"You know what. I want a farm." Janey said.

"A Farm?" I said.

"Yeah, not a big farm, but a little farm. About 10 acres or so." Janey said.

"What, you want me to getting up early in the morning riding around a fucking tractor?" I said.

"Yeah and I want to see you feeding the pigs." Janey joked.

"Okay. Feeding the pigs. Hmm. Nah, I don't think so." I said as Janey laughed.

"And I want lots of animals, too. We can put up a wood fence up front. And we'll have a lot cows, chicken, horses, and goats and pigs..." Janey said as I stop her.

"Wait, wait, wait. If you want a lot of animals, you gotta keep them apart, because they'll eat each other up." I explained to her.

"Not my animals. My animals are gonna get along great." Janey said.

"Whatever you say, Farmer Jane." I chuckled.

"And I've been thinking. Maybe we can have some little animals of our own." Janey said as she look at me with a smile.

"You mean, kids?" I said.

"Sure, why not?" Janey said.

"Yeah, but what about the singing, touring and the acting. You know how it is for a celebrity to juggle taking care of their kids and his career." I said.

"You know you can take the kids along with us on the touring. Its a family act right?" Janey said.

"Well, my music is not family appropriate, but you talking about kids, my career and a farm with lost of animals." I said.

"Yeah. Why not anything is possible." Janey said.

"Kids, huh? Okay, let's do it." I said as Janey smile started to grow bigger.

"Yeah?" Janey smiled.

"Yeah." I said as I kissed her.

"Let's get started. Might as well enjoy the best of it. Since I'm going to be gone for month for the movie." I said.

"Okay, then wait are we waiting." Janey said as I picked her up, kissed her and carried her upstairs.