Atlas Martyn Tour

I went on my second tour to promote, "The Story of Atlas Martyn" and "A.M" with 21 tour dates in America. 5 tour dates in Europe and 4 tour dates in Asia. The first stop was in Cleveland, Ohio at DTE Engery Music Theater. The crowd was hype as soon as I came out, girls were flashing their breast and the guys start jumping. After the show, me and the guys brought girls to our hotel room and have sex. Suddenly, somebody was pounding on the door and Peanut open up the door and it was some big man with a grey flannel shirt.

"Sup' cuz?" Peanut said.

"Yo, is my girl, Kianna, here?" he said.

"Hold on." Peanut closed the door and went next door to my room and with my entourage and the girls. He went in the bathroom and saw me and girl performing oral sex.

"Yo, L. There some nigga out there, looking for his girl name, Kianna." Peanut said.

"Oh shit, Tommy." the girl said who was sucking my penis.

"You're Kianna? Hold on. I gotta get the AK." I said as I went under the bed and get my rifle. I went outside the room and saw the dude who was waiting in the hallway.

"Hey, you Tommy? You looking for your girl, Kianna." I called for him in the hallway.

"Yeah, is she in there?" he said as he start walking towards me.

"She pre occupied with some real nigga thing." I said.

"Fuck you said little nigga." he said as he almost pulled a gun out. But I pulled my rifle out and charged at him with it.

"I said, she got a motherfucking dick in her mouth nigga!" I said aggressively as the man and his boys ran away.

"That nigga is crazy. Let's get out of here." he said running out.

Me and my crew laughed at them running away as we walked back into our rooms. While on break during my tour, I was shooting a video for my song on the album, "Twilight" I was the co writer and the creative director for the video. The video features a group of high school kids at a hangout in the park at night wearing black. While I was sitting far away from the group with my mask and headphones on. I was the only one wearing blue. I saw a girl walking by and start following her in the group. The video was about being an outcast and not fitting in a group, until you find that special someone. The video was released three weeks later. Alexander called me and told me I was going to perform at the BET Awards and was nominated for Best New Artist, even though I was around for five years. At the BET Awards, I invited my mom at the red carpet. During the middle of the show, it was time to announce for Best New Artist. Regina Hall and Gabrielle Union were the presenters. They open up the letter to see who won.

"And the winner is..." Regina Hall.

"Maxx Misfit!!" they both screamed.

I was shocked and surprise. I never knew I was gonna win. I hugged my mom and gave Alexander some dap. I walked up on stage to get my award. I hugged Regina and Gabrielle and about to make a speech as the crowd was cheering for me.

"Yo, um. Im gonna keep it together. I just wanna say Thank you to my momma, who has raised me. We've both been through hell and back. I represent the struggle for kids who feel like they don't fit in. I also wanna thank Alexander, Paul and the whole Def Jam team! Momma I finally got an award!" I said on stage as the audience applause to my speech. I perform two songs at the award show one called, Tattoos and Twilight. Stars such as Fabolous, Travis Barker, Paris Hilton,  Meghan Thee Stallion, Karrueche, Iggy Azalea, Pharrell, Tyga and much more were enjoying my performance. I went to the after party to see all the positive tweets on Instagram, most of them were my fans congratulating me on my first award, but when I went on BET page some were saying that I didn't deserved the award or saying, "Why are you giving an award to a murderer" or "People need to stop giving this guy so much attention. He don't deserved the recognition or praise he gets." But I didn't care I just won an award and now I'm celebrating.

One week later, I resumed the tour in Los Angeles, I had to have tight security because of the incident I had with the crips. While I was performing my song, "Time" I got knocked down on stage by someone. The crowd exclaimed and the security got him up off of me. I pic up the mic and said, "GET THIS NIGGA OFF MY STAGE!" The crowd started to cheer when the security got him out. 

"Is everybody okay?" I ask the crowd. The crowd was cheering "yes.

"Okay, let's get the show back on." I said as I presume the show.

I called Alexander and said, "I want these security fired. They just let that nigga knocked me down on stage."

"Okay, okay. We'll get you some new security." Alexander said.

On the last day of the first leg of tour in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I perform my last long, "Hip Hop Suicide." After performing the song, I told my fans that I'm releasing a new album and said, "Thank you very much. Bye bye we love you." After a one month break, Alexander, told me that European doesn't want me to perform in the U.K. because of my arrest for murder. So I had to cancel my UK tour, but I was able to perform in Germany and Tokyo. During my tour in America, NBC was filming a documentary special of my Atlas Martyn Tour. The program showed my fans interviewing and show my backstage footage, well not all of them. Most of the fans were wearing mask just like mine and had written tattoos on their face.