Starting A New Change.

Another month has gone by, I'm finally clean. My brother, Marcus, picked me up at Rehab. It was good seeing him again. 

"Yo! M!" I called out for him.

"What's up, Scrugg!" Marcus said in the car, as I got in.

"Feeling blessed, as usual now. I'm ready to go home."  I said as Marcus start driving.

"It feels like I always picked you up for some place." Marcus said.

"So how are the kids?" I asked.

"They doing good. They're driving me crazy and a lot to handle, but they are my angels. Here's a picture of them." Marcus showed me a picture of his daughters.

"Wow, they're getting big. How old are they?"I asked.

"One is 6 and one is 4." Marcus said.

"I can imagine myself being a father." I said.

"Well you would be a great one, Ly." Marcus said.

While I was back at home in Atlanta, I haven't had no threats or phone calls lately. I even release a song called, "I'm Back." with a sample of "Mase's Welcome Back." After Rehab, I let my personal matters take a toll on my philanthropy. I decided to start giving back, by offering Christmas gift to children in need and also encouraging others to do the same. I went on Instagram Live to let everyone know what I'm doing. I recorded myself saying.

"So, ever since I got out of rehab, I decided to start giving back. I'm going to be donating 20,000 dollars to local foster home for Christmas. I don't usually show the good I do but just as you always see the negative I see that it's now time to not hide he good I am doing behind the scenes, I ask that if you can contribute to any local foster homes no matter how small, it will be greatly appreciated. And don't forget about kids who weren't given a chance! We must show them they are not forgotten and that they are thought of!" I concluded my recorded message.

The next day, I got up and I use my vlog account, which I haven't used in awhile and recorded myself saying that I'm going to be donating clothes, PS4, shoes and a bunch of stuff to the foster home. Since I never really record the good things that I do. I decided to for the cause. I went to Wall-Mart to get a lot of stuff for the kids and I also got myself a Hot Cheetos. I went to the Foster Care with Peanut and Marcus. I see most of the kids outside already, mostly 12-17 year olds. The advisor told me that it was mostly gonna be middle schoolers to high schoolers, but he also told me there's gonna be elementary schoolers and I accepted donating to the elementary schoolers.  He told me I could bring the stuff in. I sat down and talk to the kids and I let them ask me questions. One little girl ask me what do I miss being a kid. And I said, "What I miss being a kid is watching all the good shows." I chuckled. I hand the stuff for the kids and took a group picture with them and I have to say it felt really good giving back.

I went back to California to do a radio interview with Big Boy and talk about my time in rehab, donating at the foster homes and Young Palace.

"Big Boy Neighborhood! Here we have on the neighborhood is Maxx Misfit! Good to see you again." Big Boy introduce me on the radio.

"Thank you for having me." I said on the mic.

"So, I wanted to talk about your time in rehab. What was it like and when did you start taking drugs?" Big Boy asked.

"Well, I start having bad anxiety, when I performed and terrible mental health issues. I start doing cocaine four years ago. Then I start taking painkillers." I explained.

"How did your people know that you start taking drugs?" Big Boy asked.

"They found the painkillers in my car, when I had the accident. My mom and my team found out so she sent me to rehab." I said.

"Well, I'm glad you're off the dope and it's good that you're healthy again." Big Boy said.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to battle my anxiety and my demons. So yeah, I'm still working that out." I said.

"I'm still praying for you, Maxx. Anyway, I wanna talk about the donation that you did at the foster care. That was very thoughtful of you to do that for the kids." Big Boy said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to give back. I haven't done anything positive and don't do these good deeds for recognition. I wanted to see rappers doing The Helping Hand challenge. Whenever I see kids who don't have parents, I just want to help them in needs, cause they can't afford the stuff they wanted, so yeah, its was a real blessing." I said.

"That really is a blessing. Now I wanted to get this piece of the conversation out of the way. Um.. You haven't talked publicly since you know we lost Young Palace." Big Boy said.

"Nah, not really." I said as I took a sip of drink out of my red solo cup.

"And I know it was um. It kinda hurt my feelings to see people coming for you." Big Boy said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Because, I knew that... I know you when he was away, you know, you made sure he got home. Some song riding was happening.  Music was getting recorded right away and he was about to start his tour. And you had big plans for him. And you help him and he help you. I mean you guys had a great relationship musically and otherwise, so then he passes away. Why do you feel like people tried to make it a story that just had something to do with you?" Big Boy asked.

"Um.. Me and Palace felt like, you know a lot of people don't know like when he first came home were like when me and him first met. He was the first member I discovered for Wreck-It-Crew. I mean Liam was the first guy I met before I started the crew. I put him and the crew on tour with me and on my albums, since he came home you know. I never gave $1 for Palace, you know as an artist or whatever. All I did was changed was me just helping him out, making him the next coming up artist. Cuz, I'm gonna see my brother become as big as he can and I just feel like, you know at his peak this happened to him. That's what I'm most hurt about I want him to see how much people love to his next record and album. He was like my second or third brother. You know what I'm saying. I felt like he was trying so hard." I said.

"Why would they slander you about his death. I've seen a lot of ugly shit about on social media. And I saw that you have to defend yourself." Big Boy said.

"Yeah, I mean, me and him had a total different relationship, you know I'm saying. Palace was signed to me, but since we started, I never made $1. Cuz that's my brother, I love him and I just feel like he's not here to talk for himself. Like people thought Diddy killed Biggie and Suge killed Tupac. Like shit happened like that. People is gonna be talking." I said.

"You know I felt so much for you, because you were going such a loss for your brother and you just loss your grandma not too long ago. That is incredibly difficult no matter what and you're such a public figure now. You've become a superstar." Big boy said.

"It's crazy how far I've come and I want his legacy to live on. Just people to remember him not too many people make it out far. You know what I'm saying." I said.

"I understand that. So you cool?" Big Boy said.

"Yeah, I'm definitely cool now. I just had to get that out of my chest. I'm just got out and I'm ready to get back to work. Doing a DC project." I said.

"DC project? Like Batman and Superman project? What are you not telling us?" Big Boy asked.

"I guess its time to announce that I'm gonna be the voice of Virgil Hawkins aka Static Shock in the animated movie, Static Shock!" I exclaimed.

"Stack Shock?! I haven't heard him in along time." Big Boy said.

"Yeah, that was my favorite show as a kid and now they're finally making a movie about." I said.

"I know right! A Static Shock movie is way overdue. Well anyway thanks for stopping by, man. Be safe and be blessed. Maxx Misfit!" Big Boy said.