HeartBreak Tour

Things got cool with me and Janey. I haven't touch Coke and Xannys in months so, I've been sober up. Since my health came back, I decided to go on tour again. I did another collab with Summer Walker called, "Stretch You Out." Then I did a record with Benny Blanco called, "Sunset" with Khalid and Halsey and Skrillex's "Doomstep" with Ty Dolla and ILoveMakonnen. I called my next tour, "The HeartBreak Tour" to promote the albums, "TRIFLIN, Again and UnBroken." With three leg touring dates. Two will be in North America and the other will be in Europe. But, before I could go on tour, I got a special message from the mayor of Atlanta. He's giving me the Key to the City! I flew back to Atlanta with Janey and Alexander. My mom and grandma were there at the city hall waiting for me. I went inside were everybody and some of my fans were seeing me. The mayor was there presenting me with the key in a plague. I gave out a speech

"Man, It's really is a blessing to receive this key in my hometown. Seems like yesterday, I was a badass kid getting in trouble, but now I'm here, like, 'Momma, I did it! I made you proud!' Few months ago, I was in a really rough place and I gave my faith in God to tell me get better and now I feel blessed." I said as the people clapped and cheered for me.

"So again, I want to say thank you to the Mayor and my fans who never gave up on me. I'm going on tour again soon. I can't wait to see y'all again. So thank you!" I said as I raised up the key. Everyone was cheering for me again. 

"I'm really proud of you, Lysander, you came along way." Katherine said.

"Thanks, ma. I wouldn't made it without you." I said as I hugged her.

On Twitter, I got a huge support from other artist such as, Dj Khaled, T.I., Jeezy, Juicy J, Fat Joe, The Game, Snoop Dogg, Migos, Lil Yachty and my crew Liam, Rooftop, Peanut, Stanley and Skullboy. Before I could get ready for tour, I got took part in another movie role called, "Lenox" it a coming of age story with comedy, drama and music. It's about four friends from Harlem in the 1940s, who wants to become musicians as they make their big break at the Cotton Club. Of course the movie will be set in 1940, so I had to get my face tats and my body tattoos covered and get a new hairdo for the role. My co stars were Bryshere Gray from Empire, Ashton Sanders from Moonlight and When They See Us and Keith Powers who was in my Single Again video. My love interest is Brittany O' Grady from Star. The film will also have racial segregation in the Jim Crow era and family issues. It was directed by Lee Daniels and was distributed by Warner Bros Pictures. The film receive a PG-13 rating. I even made a EP soundtrack to film and the first single was, "They Know" that was played during the end credits. The film was a critical and commercial failure, winning five Golden Raspberry Awards, including Worst Picture. But that didn't matter, I had an arena tour that I had to focus on. The first show started on November 8 at Royals Farm Arena and it was sold out show. The stage had a A-stage and B-stage. As soon the music starts, I pop out of the toaster on stage as the smoke cannon blast and the crowd goes crazy. I've been touring for a nearly two months and get one month break from the tour before I could go on to the next leg. I had to cancelled my Arizona tour due to personal reasons, my fans were banging outside the arena door and the cops threw tear gas at the fans and start running. During my tour in the European, I was aware that I was nominated for Best R&B ALBUM and Best R&B Performance at the Grammys for my HeartBreak Toronto Trilogy album. Then I found out that I was performing at the Super Bowl with Blink 182 and Lil Wayne. Some people were not happy because of the Colin Kaepernick situation, some people were even calling me a sell-out, but I didn't care, I went on and perform anyway. On Super Bowl Sunday, I performed my halftime performance in the middle of the football stadium. I pretty much killed it.

"Hell yeah! I did that shit! Super Bowl Sunday baby! Whoo!" I shouted after performing as I went backstage and watch the game at the VIP section. It was Grammy Day, in Los Angeles, I was in my hotel room as they was about to announce for Best R&B Performance on the telecast. Apparently, I lost to Daniel Caesar.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, man. You still got Best R&B Album." Alexander said.

"Yes, Ly. You still got one more nomination left." Janey comfort me as she was wearing a silky pink dress for the Grammys.

At the Staple Center, I arrived at the red carpet with Janey as the photographers and paparazzi were taking photos of us. We made our way to the ceremony. After awhile, it was my turn to perform as I got ready, I said a little prayer to myself. I went on and perform, Devil Love and She The Life of the Party with James Blunt. After performing I stay backstage as they were about to announce, Best R&B Album. Alicia Keys opened up the envelope and Daniel Caesars won. I walked out yelling "Fuck" through the hallway. Janey followed me out the center. Months later, I was performing on my last tour for HeartBreak in Atlanta. Backstage the new mayor of Atlanta, Isaac Sealman came by and gave me some word of advice.

"So how you feeling, man?" said the mayor.

"I don't know man, I been mentally stress out and down. I don't man, I'm lost." I said as I was still down about the Grammy lost.

"Well, Look, listen, let me tell you something. I ran for mayor three times and I lost the first two times, okay? The way I look at it. It wasn't my defeat. You gotta keep coming. So, you didn't lose, man. You gotta get that out your head, because you gotta tell folks that sometimes you don't get what you want. But you can't stop. Now, you can tell that story. Because a lot of this folks here who came to see you, tonight. They didn't go after shit and they didn't make it. They need a person like you to tell them that it ain't over. People do listen to you no matter how much you fail in life." Mayor Isaac said.

"Yeah, I understand." I said.

"So is it true that you are headlining a Heartbreak Festival?" said the newsman.

"Yeah, he's hosting his own music festival in Atlanta on his three albums." Mayor Isaac said.

"I'm also planning on doing one in Toronto which I record my albums." I said.

During the show, Mayor Isaac came out near the end of the show before I performed my last song. I presented me the key in front of my fans.

"Because of him we're letting him host a musical festival here for the city! I also wanna present to you a key to Atlanta!!" Mayor Isaac said on the mic.

The audience cheered as I smiled at the crowd and the mayor handed me another key to the city.

"This is motherfucking littt!!!" I screamed as I hold the plague of the key up as the crowd start cheering louder.

"Thank you, man." I said to the mayor and gave him dabbed.

Few months later, I decided to release documentary on Netflix called, Maxx Misfit: Loved Again. It shows behind the scene footages of my Heartbreak tour and making the album. Plus my past concerts and some footage of my childhood. I held a little premiere for the movie with Janey and Liam, Alexander, Paul, Rooftop and Skullboy attend the premiere. Swae Lee, 2 Chainz, Travis Scott, Pnb Rock and Metro Boomin was there too. The documentary had fans asking them why they like me so much.

"I cried so many times every time I see him." said a female fan.

"Everything he's done has changed my life." said a male fan.

"Maxx Misfit Is The Most Lit Shit I Have Ever Been Too!" said a male fan.

"I've been going through some shit, like super depressed. I had no one to turn to and he was the first person to let me know that I wasn't alone. I fucking love you, man. Thank you for saving my life." said the male fan.

On August 11, I hosted my first Heartbreak Festival in Atlanta, with Lil Pump, Lil Keed, Lil Yachty, Gunna, Skullboy, Liam, Trippie Redd and YBN Nahmir were the lineups. I then hosted one in Toronto with PARTYNEXTDOOR, Rae Sremmurd, Meek Mill, Tory Lanez, SmokePurpp,  Post Malone and Majid Jordan. It was known as the best Festivals of this century.