Love and Damned

I got the part to be in romance, drama, thriller, horror vampire movie, "Loved and Damned." The movie will be based on a novel and I'll be playing the main character and villain, "Castillo" a charming but deadly vampire. The movie will be about an 19 year old, art student, Shelby, who falls for the mysterious vampire, Castillo. He's exciting and charming and despite that he's a deadly vampire. Her father, Dave, who suspicious of Castillo from the start. His concerns are realized when Castillo turns out to be a violent and dangerous vampire who sees Shelby as his possession, and her family home a fortress to be invaded. The movie is basically, Twilight meets After meets Fear and The Lost Boys with a hint of Fatal Attraction.

Natalie Alyn Lind will be played as Shelby. Liev Schreiber will be played as Dave, Shelby father. Cobie Smulders will be played as Denise, Shelby stepmother. Maxwell Jenkins will played as Michael, Shelby stepbrother and Inanna Sarkis as Kathlyn, Shelby best friend.

I went into my studio to get set up with my character. I had to get faked long dreads and covered my tattoos. I even had to wear yellow eye contacts. I took a picture of my character on Instagram  and some people weren't happy about Castillo being a black vampire. I had some racist remarks so I defended myself on social media by the racist trolls. I start filming for the movie, for my appearance in a scene if Natalie's character. Castillo's meets Shelby at a club, we both talked up on the roof and we shared our first kiss scene. Throughout the filming of the scenes, the director discuss us about the sex scene, because this is Natalie first making love scene.

"Now, Natalie, this is your first on screen love scene, and on this typical scene. Lysander's character takes off your bra and starts kissing you. Then he start lifting you up in the air above the ceiling were you two continued making love. Just to make sure you're comfortable." the director said.

"Never thought, my first on screen sex scene would be on the ceiling." Natalie said.

"Hey, I done sex scenes before and this is my first one doing on the ceiling." I joked as Natalie laughed.

It was time for the love scene, I'm kinda worried how Janey would feel about me doing another movie with me involving sex, but she nows it all for acting.

"And action!" yelled the director.

My character walks in to Natalie's character room, shirtless, as I pulled over her covers as she was laying down in her bra and panties. I start kissing her body as I slowly unhooking her bra and pulling off her panties. I knew she was kinda nervous of doing this scene. 

"Just relax. It's just all for acting." I whispered to her while we're being filmed.

The next step was to hook us on to some wires to lift us up on the ceiling. The film crew make sure that it was secure and won't break. The sex scene was a very different experience than my last movies. 

The next scene I had to film where I see Natalie's character talking to her guy friend, Nicky. At night, Castillo see's them together and Nicky hugs Shelby. I rushed over to him and beat the crap  out of him and gave Shelby a black eye. Seeing blood on Nicky face almost showed my true form to Shelby and to everyone else. As a result on this scene, Shelby breaks up with him. The next scene when Shelby's father, Dave knows that Shelby lost her virginity and been sneaking out late at night and missing curfew. She grounds her for a week. But, Shelby and Castillo got back together when Castillo manipulates her into believing her father assaulted him. Liev character, David goes to Castillo's house, but when he went over there. There was no beds, but red candles in my room and a coffin. He finally realize that he's not human at all. 

"What the hell?" Liev said in character.

The next scene, shows Shelby walking to a party where she see her friend, Kathlyn played as Inanna flirted with Castillo, but declines. She sees him going upstairs with a drunk girl and see's him feeding on her as blood comes out of her neck. This scares Shelby and founds out that he's a vampire. This causes to end the relationship with Castillo for good.

During filming the movie, Shelby has been ignoring Castillo phone calls, but he still kept calling her, constantly. He stalks on her with her family and has an obsession with her. The scene has my character, Castillo killing Nicky in the woods, by ripping his head off. That was the most gruesome scene, I have ever filmed. The next scene, I followed Shelby in the bathroom at the mall. My character put his hand over her mouth to keep her quiet, and tells her that we were destined to be together forever. Castillo tells her that he's a vampire and can make her young forever, but she denounces that. 

The filming of the climax scene has a similarity to The Lost Boys, where Castillo gather his gang of vampires killed Shelby's family dog, then make multiple attempts to break in. Dave and Denise barricade the doors. Using a flashlight, Shelby was able to defeat one of the vampires with the sunlight. The vampires even killed the policeman. Castillo kills one of his vampire gang for attempting rape Shelby.

"I told you, she's mine!" I exclaimed in Castillo's character.

Castillo's carries David as he's tied up and he was about to feed him to death. My eyes turn yellow and my fangs showed. Denise frees David, as he attempt to fight and a single handily back slap him.

"You think you can kick a vampire's ass?" Castillo chuckles.

Shelby stabs Castillo in the back, but she misses the heart. 

"You missed my heart, sweetheart." Castillo said.

The last day of filming was David fights Castillo off, but he was too strong, then Shelby stabs Castillo again in the heart and killed him. I had to have a lot of special effects on the death scene. On Castillo death scene, his skin turn dark including his clothes. His whole skin turns into ashes including his skeleton body. Shelby goes running up to her dad and hugs him. The movie ends with police and paramedics arrive.

"And cut! That's it! That's a wrapped!" said the director.

The cast and crew members clapped as they were finished filming the movie, I even said, "Woo!!! Thank you everybody!" I yelled out.

"That was one hell of a shoot there." Natalie said to me.

"Yeah, can't to see what it turns out." I said.