The Death of Alice

One night at a party, teenagers where doing coke, drinking and having sex in different rooms. I was with Peanut, Cody and Stanley while the rap music was blasting loud. I was looking around if I could see Alice.

"Yo, Ly, there's your girl." Peanut said as I saw coming in the door.

Her hair was half braided and she had a neck chocker on. She was in a black mini skirt, black eyeliner and had ripped panty hose on. I hardly recognize her.

"Hey, you made it and you look... different as usual." I complimented her.

"Thanks, L." Alice said as she seemed high as a kite.

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm here to turn the fuck up! Whoo!" she shouted as she went and go a beer.

"Yeah, Ly. You know how to pick them." Cody said.

I watching her as she was talking to some girl whom she never talks to. They hand her xanax and molly. She took them all at once. I was started too worried about her on what she doing. Later on, I saw her dancing with a guy she  even whispered in his ears about something. They went to  a room and I followed them. I stood behind the door and listen very closely to see what was going on. I heard moaning and grunting, I thought the guy was raping her in the room so I barged in to jumped on him and  attacked him.

"Ly! Ly! Stop! He' wasn't attacking me!" Alice exclaimed.

"What?" I said.

"I wanted it." Alice said.

"Dude, get the fuck off me! You know what I don't want to be screwing around with someone who has a crazy ex." the guy said to me as he me off of him.

"He's not my... Eric! Why the fuck would you do that, Lysander?" Alice pushed me.

"I thought he was messing with you.." I said.

"No! God you're such an idiot!" Alice said as she walk out of the room.

I walked out trying to follow her and Peanut try to stop me. 

"Yo, yo, come on, Ly. Let her go, it's not even worth it." Peanut said.

On Monday, at school, I went to go use the bathroom. While I was using the stall, I heard some sucking next to me. I got on the toilet see what's going on and I saw Alice performing oral sex on some other dude. She stop when she saw me. I left the bathroom and Alice starts walking after me. 

"Lysander wait!" I'm sorry it just happened." Alice said.

"Just happened? Like Friday night at the party? I can't believe I wasted my time caring about you like a slut you are." I said as then I saw a red bruise on her on arm.

"What's that on your arm?" I asked.

"Huh?" Alice asked.

"On your arm. It looks like a fucked up bruise. Did someone did that to you?" I said.

"No, it's nothing. It's a birthmark. I was born with it that's all. Just leave it at that." Alice said.

"Nah, that's not a regular birthmark. That's like someone beating you. Who did that to you, your dad?" I exclaimed.

"Look! I said just leave it at that! I don't need you to look after me! Just leave me alone." Alice said as she walked away.

When Alice went home, she took five prescription drugs, drank alcohol and smash stuff. While her father was at work, he turn the tub on and took off her clothes, except her bra and panties. She had not one but four bruises on her right back, upper thigh, behind her neck and her foot. She had a couple of scars on her torso. She got into the tub, picked up a razor blade and slit her wrist. Blood starts oozing out of her veins.