Black Atlanta

I was told, I was going back on Saturday Night Live, as they lift my banning. I was going be on with John Travolta who will be the host. I shot a promo video with John and Kenan who had my face cover in a black screen, because I wasn't ready for the world to see my new look. On Friday, "Love You" was released and my fans and people were shocked at my transition with R&B music. The song has the same melody of Let Me Love You by Mario. I even gain new fans. Some of the comments were, "I was never a fan of Maxx Misfit, but Love You is the jam." said a female commenter. "I like this Maxx better than the heavy metal one." said a male commenter. It was Saturday and I was about to perform, but the executive remind me not to get rowdy like did the last time I was there. I told them relax this isn't the song that people would get rage to." Kenan was about to introduce me, but he show the viewers of me in my last few eras.

"This is Maxx Misfit." Kenan said as he showed the audience and viewers my photo from, Young Dagger Jack days.

"On the other hand this is Maxx Misfit." he said showing my, "Look Through My Eyes" era.

"By the same token, this is Maxx Misfit." he said showing the album cover of A.M.

"Few years ago, we banned him for having a lot of people trashing the set. We gave him a warning that if we unban you, do not trash the set. This time, he went to therapy session to take calm pills..." Kenan explained to the audience as they laughed.

Before I could go on. I start having anxiety and I took a lil Coke and sniff it on my nose. "A little couldn't hurt." I said to myself.

"Ladies and gentleman, Maxx Misfit!" Kenan introduce me.

I walked out with my new look. I had a frizzy afro, wearing a leather jacket with no shirt underneath and blue jeans. I performed my song, "Love You." Some viewers were shocked by my new look especially my fans. Some comments say I look straight out from the 70s. I later perform my next song that I haven't released yet, called "Black Atlanta" which will also be the name of my next album. After the performance, Alexander gave me a pat on the back and said, "Well done Ly, excellent performance." 

"Yo, Ly, where you going, man?" Peanut said backstage.

"I gotta take a piss, man." I said.

"Alright, then. Come back when the show's over." Peanut said.

I went to the bathroom and saw a woman standing in front of the elevator, I told I could talk to her. I was standing beside and she said, "Those are some new nice songs, you performed." said the woman.

"Thanks, ma'am, going to a new route for this album." I said to the woman.

"Well, good. Those other songs you perform are definitely not my style." the woman said.

"Which one the rap or the heavy metal ones?" I said.

"Well, pretty much the one in between. They say, the older generation will hate the next generation of songs." the woman said.

"Let them talk. I don't care if the older generation hates the new wave. No offense cause you're from the older generation." I joked as she laughed.

"They say that the more hate you get, will get you more famous. And they say there's a correlation between generosity and guilt. But if you got the money... break as many eggs as you like. Right?" said the woman as I looked at her and pressed the up button for her.

"Are you going up?" I asked.

"I'm right where I want to be." the woman said as she stick her hands in her purse to grab something.

"Ok! Okay! Easy! Sorry, it's an occupational hazard." I hesitated. 

"I'm from Atlanta Georgia." the woman said.

"So am I." I said.

"Of course you are. I looked it up on the bio on Wikipedia. I know it's stalkish, but it enabled me to raise a son, as a Human Resource. He may have done some things that weren't right, but I would've been very proud of what he would grew up to be. His name was Samuel Keaton and you murdered him." she said as she should me the picture of her deceased son who recognized from the killing.

"That night... Not that matters in the least to you. You think you have money and fans adore you. All you care is about yourself. How do you sleep at night? I blame you for my sons death. I feel sorry for your mother." the woman said as she walked in the elevator. I looked in shame.

My driver drove, me, Alexander, Peanut and X-Ray back to the hotel. 

"The mother of that kid I killed was there. She was disgusted by me." I said as everybody looked at me.

"Ly, it's gonna take sometime for her to forgive you." Alexander said. 

"Probably never." I said.

Love You went #2 on the chart. For celebration, I took Janey out to dinner. I handed her a chain with a fixed broken heart.

"You like it?" I said with a smile.

"I love it." Janey kissed me.

I been taking Janey out on dates and buying her Chanel dresses. I thought of plans of moving to Cabanas, California with Janey. I told my mom and grandma, and my mom said, "Don't rush into things, Ly." Then I said, "I won't Ma. I got it under control. I know what I'm doing."

"Well, I'm sure am gonna miss you here in Atlanta." she said.

"Im gonna miss you too, All of y'all." I said as I hugged them.

I moved to California, with Janey, Liam, Peanut and Skullboy.

Four weeks later, I revealed covered art for my album, "Black Atlanta" it was me having a cigarette in my hand with a 70s style art. I release my next single, "Fame Love." with an unknown singer named, Butterfly Kate. Her name is uncredited on the song, though. Def Jam and I promoted hell for this song. It was released in it was an R&B pop song. The song featured me and Janey as little kids during our Elementary, Middle and adulthood. The song is about our relationship. It was a cute music video. The video starts with Janey and I as kids. Some of the scene were shot at a carnival with Butterfly Kate and I. The scenes start transitioning to us from kids to young adulthoods. At the end of the video, I got out of a tour bus with the "Black Atlanta" cover on the bus saying, "Coming Soon." I performed the song with Butterfly Kate on Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel Live. The song reached number #1 in America and Canada. It was the most successful songs of mine ever. The radio has been playing over and over, especially at school dances. I released two promotional songs, called, "Black Atlanta" and "Cartering You" featuring Nicki Minaj. Two weeks later, Black Atlanta was released with 16 tracks featuring, Nicki Minaj, Butterfly Kate, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Erykah Badu, Andre 3000, Joey Badass, PNB Rock, Juice World and new artist, Dillian Florence. I performed my duet with Erykah Badu, "Can You Hear Me?" on Ellen. Some viewers weren't happy with me on Ellen, mostly the ones on Twitter. Some of the tweets were, "Ellen, I used to watch you show, until you brought a murderer to your show." Another one was, "Please stop making murderers famous." The other one was, "I'm disgusted by this, Ellen. The album reached #1 on the Billboard Hip Hop/Rap charts and #2 on Hot 100 charts. #1 in the U.K. #4 In Canada. Janey was happy for me and we celebrate at the club. A couple of female fans came up to us and she asked me to sign her left breast. So I did. Janey wasn't pleased about it.

"Hey, come on. They're just fans." I said as I put my arms around here.

"Mhm." she shrugged as she took a sip of her champagne. 

At Def Jam Recordings, Paul was celebrating on the success on of "Black Atlanta."

"At first I thought this album wasn't gonna do well, but now with a number one single, with 10,000,000 sales. Here's to Maxx Misfit!" Paul said as he raised his champagne glass as they rest of the team celebrated. I got a lot of praised from critics on the album, but some of my fans, weren't feeling it. Some said, "Man, Maxx Misfit gone soft. I missed the old him." The other one said, "Maxx Misfit is a sellout now." The other said, "I'm a Maxx Misfit fan, but I'm not feeling the slow R&B stuff." the last one said, "Maxx Misfit, needs to break up with his girlfriend so he can make good music again." I responded and said, "You got some fucking nerves saying that I need to break up with my girlfriend. You probably a virgin who jerks off constantly."

I thought of going on tour to called, "Club Recovery" to promote the album, so I asked Alex and agree that I go on tour.