End of a Friendship

In New York, Liam went to Alexander penthouse, to have a meeting. As he walks in, he notice all the lights are dim down as the walk towards Alexander.

"Good to see you, Liam." Alexander said.

"I could barely see you, Alexander. What's with the Godfather shit?" Liam asked.

"I know you signed a contract with Lysander's company..." Alexander explained.

"Lysander's company ain't it your company too?" Liam asked.

"That's incorrect, it's not my company it's his. I work for you." Alexander said.

"You work for me?" Liam said.

"Uh huh. Ly, is the one that introduce me to you." Alexander said.

"Okay, so I gotta take these paper to a lawyer or something?" Liam said.

"Liam, those guys are paid to make trouble. They're gonna created problems." Alexander explained.

"Alex, you know I don't know what none of this legal shit means. None of us do. We're gonna need a lawyer before we signed anything." Liam said.

"The whole Wreck-It-Crew has already signed. I thought you knew this. You're the only one who hasn't. There's also this. $75,000." Alexander said as she show me the check.

"Just sign the contract and the money is yours." Alexander said.

"That's my money anyway, Alex, I earned that money. Now I wrote a lot of his songs and mine. I been performing with with him for years, selling out shows. I know there's plenty of money!" Liam exclaimed.

"Really? What about your own record? That hasn't been selling much hasn't it?" Alexander said.

"Give me my money, Alex!" Liam exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ. How the hell do you think this works? How the hell do you think all of this gets paid for? The hotel rooms? The tour buses? Security? The party? All this shit. How do you think this gets paid for you think this free?" Alexander said.

"Why are you doing this, now? If I was so good why you didn't give me a contract in the beginning?" Liam asked.

"Because nothing is a sure thing, Liam. Even a great talent can crash and burn. Too much ego. Too much ecstasy. Too many expectations. You wanna keep that in mind." Alexander said.

"I bet you said that to Maxx Misfit, I mean Lysander that too. Besides it's his company right? Alright Alex, I'm out." Liam said as he slammed the papers down on his desk and walked out.

While Skullboy, Rooftop and Young Palace were cruising on downtown in Los Angeles, Skullboy was looking at Instagram on his phone and saw a picture of Def Jam headquarters on Liam's page. 

"Yo, Ly, you gotta check this out, man." Skullboy said as he hand me his phone.                                     I look at his phone and saw the picture of Liam showing his index finger in front of Def Jam Headquarters. The caption was

"I am not a signed artist to Def Jam. They nearly fucked me over by money, I'm tired of this shit. I then again, I rather to be broke than to get fucked." 

I talked to Liam to try to work shit out, but things started to escalated real quick.

"I told Alex to sign you the contract years ago." I explained.

"Well, I said on Instagram, I rather be broke than to get fucked. But you signed that contract first." Liam said.

"Well, I was broke back then. I had to put money in my momma's hand to pay the bills." I said.

"I feel ya. I had to do what I gotta do. They're gonna take care of you. You their bread and butter."  Liam said.

"Liam, we're Wreck-It-Crew." I said.

"Nah, I'm Lil Dee and you are Maxx Misfit. Skullboy, Palace, Rooftop. They're Wreck-It-Crew. Look, man. I gotta go." Liam said as he gave me a dab.

"Take care of yourself, man." I said.

Liam went to Virgin Records to get a record deal, but he had to talk to Tucker Winston, the president of the record company.

"So you're leaving Maxx's record label?" Tucker said.

"Yeah, I'm through with the bullshit. Ly put everything on Alex and Paul. Paul and Alex put everything on Ly. It's mostly a one man show when we perform, it ain't no fucking group." Liam explained.

"I get that, but I want you to understand that you're walking away from a winning situation. How do you feel about this, Kerry? You think he's making a mistake?" Tucker said to Kerry who is Liam's new girlfriend. 

"I don't think so. After all the stuff he said he went through, I would've left too." Kerry said.

"I just want you to express yourself and believe in yourself and there might not be enough money for you if this record doesn't sell. Okay? But if it hits, I'll make it up to you in the second one." Tucker said.

Liam posted a diss track at me, Def Jam and the Wreck-It-Crew called, "Puppet Master." The lyrics such as, "You are a puppet" refers to me, "clown house" refer to Def Jam and "trifling ass children" referred to the Wreck-It-Crew. We heard the track at Alexander's office and had straight face expression.

"I ain't gonna lie, the beat fire, though." Young Palace said.

"Motherfucker, got us." Skullboy said.

"I can't believe this, who the fuck does he think he is." Alexander said.

"Look, man. I ain't worried about this and you niggas shouldn't either." I said.

"You just gonna let him talk shit about you, and your crew? Come on, Ly, we got to fight this kind of ignorant fucking bullshit. You know what, I always knew he was a hateful human being and now the whole world is going to know! Okay? I don't understand why you're not pissed off about this. Did you hear what he said?" Alexander said.

"I heard what..." I said.

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID!" Alexander exclaimed.

"I heard what he said!" I exclaimed.

"About you? About me? About them?! Come on!" Alexander exclaimed.

"You got your way of dealing with it. I got mine! I would go to the studio and just end his fucking career, anyway" I said.

"I don't know about all of that, man." Skullboy said.

"Well don't know about you, but I hope you deal with it." Alexander said.

"Damn, Ly. You just gonna let him do us like that?" Young Palace said.

"What you question that?! Don't ever question that shit! Look, just don't pay any attention to him and don't none of y'all start any twitter beef." I told the Wreck-It-Crew.

I went on Instagram and type a black post text saying, "@LilDee don't care about what you said about me, or the crew. you know who got your back, 🖤 you, forever."