Trouble Follows Again

Two weeks later after the funeral, I stayed in Atlanta for awhile to help with my mother. I visited my grandma's grave sight then I saw Samuel Keaton grave. I looked over my shoulder and saw someone with a blue snapback hat coming by. I sat on the bench just to clear my head and suddenly, the guy with a blue snapback hat sat next to me.

"You cool, man?" said the guy.

"Yeah, I'm blessed, man. You?" I said.

"Yeah, man. I'm good. I'm Javon." said the guy.

"Do you want an autograph or a selfie?" I said.

"Nah, man. Came here to pay my respect." Javon said.

"Yeah me too." I said.

"Who'd you lost?" Javon asked.

"My grandmother passed away two weeks ago." I said.

"Sorry to hear that man. Now you know what it feels like to lose someone you cared about. How did she  died." Javon said as I got a strange feeling about this guy.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said.

"Wait are you waiting for. Don't tell me, let me guest. She died from a heart attack, or somebody hurt her. Or someone killed her or something." Javon questioned.

"You are a quick guesser aren't you." I said.

"You don't look like the type to kill  someone, but that what you rap about in your music. Oh wait a minute, you did killed someone. My cousin!" Javon start pulling out a knife and tries to attack me, but I blocked him and we both were fighting on the ground.

"You killed my cousin!" Javon yelled as he got on top of me and tries to stab me with the knife. But I roll over on top of him and he nearly stab through my heart as blood start oozing out through my sweatshirt. I got up in kicked him in the stomach multiple times and stomp him in his chest. He start coughing and I grabbed him by his hoodie and held the knife to his throat.

"What's this about, man. What's this about!" I questioned him.

"You wouldn't survive in your hometown. I guarantee that shit! They're coming for you, your mom and your friends. Soon you and your career will be over." Javon informs me that I will not survive in Atlanta, as many people want me dead. I dropped the knife and took off running home. 

My mom saw me wounded coming home with blood stain on my sweatshirt.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Katherine said.

"I just got jumped by Samuel's cousin." I said as I walked into the bathroom to get something to heal the wound.

"What who Samuel?" Katherine said.

"The guy who I shot dead years ago! Mom, I gotta get you out of here. It's not safe. You gotta come with me in Los Angeles. You'll be safe there." I said.

"Okay, but first take off that sweatshirt and sit down so I can help you with that wound." Katherine said as I took off my blooded sweatshirt and my t-shirt underneath as my mother tried to patch up my wound.

I let my mom stayed in Los Angeles with me for awhile until this shit storm calms down. I told Alexander what happened in Atlanta, so he decided to hire more personal security. The incident got out on social media and my fans are worried about my safety. I let my mom out of the house, but with two or three security. Janey came home and she was relief to see me. She came up to hug me.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry to hear about you. Are you okay?" Janey said.

"Hey, baby. I'm fine. We're all fine." I said.