Finding Love

One week later after the tour, I was cruising around in my green Camaro with Liam, Peanut and Skullboy in Atlanta. I was talking to Rooftop about the incident that happened in Arkansas on the phone.

"Yo, I heard happened in Arkansas, Ly. I wish I was there to see, man." Rooftop said.

"If you was there, your ass would've been arrested, too." I chuckled.

"Whatever, man. I'll holla at y'all later." Rooftop said on the phone.

"Later, Roofhead!" Skullboy yelled on the phone.

"Later, nigga." Rooftop said as he hang up on Lysander's phone.

"What's up, baby?" Peanut yelled at a girl out of the window.

"Hey, what's up?" a girl said while she was walking on the sidewalk.

"Are you for real, nigga?" Skullboy said.

"Think about the pussy we all got during the tour." Peanut said.

"Yeah, remember in Ohio, that one white girl flashed her tits during Lil Pump's set." Liam chuckled as he smoked weed.

"They were all flashing at my set, dude." I said.

"Whatever, man." Liam said.

While driving, I saw a girl that I use to know in middle school. It was Janey, whom I haven't seen in years. I decided to stop the car and go after her. She was wearing a tutu, which she was a ballet dancer.

"Yo, Ly, what the fuck you doing?" Peanut said.

"I think he's chasing after a girl." Skullboy said.

Come on, man, let's go follow him." Liam said as they both got out of the car and started following me.

"Hey, Janey!" I called for her, but she didn't hear me.

"Yo, nigga, you left your car in the middle of street." Liam said.

"I'm gonna go move it." Skullboy said as he gonna move the car out of the street.

Follow her when she went down the downtown stairs, and called her one more time, loudly.

"Janey! Janey!" I called her twice till she turn around and look at me.

"Ly?" Janey said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Lysander Cawthron? Oh my god!" Janey said as she came up to me and hug me.

"It's been... awhile." I said.

"Years actually." Janey chuckled.

"Yeah, I didn't know you've been back in Atlanta." I said.

"I just came to see my mother. I just got out of dance class." Janey said.

"Well, that explains the ballet outfit." I chuckled.

"So you gonna introduce me to your friends?" Janey said.

We stop at Nana G's Chicken & Waffles to catch up on things.

"I can't believe you're a famous rapper, now." Janey said while we were sitting down and eat.

"Well you know what they say, 'Anything is possible if you just believe.' And it happened." I said.

"We all made it. Me and Ly met at juvie." Liam said.

"You went to juvie?" Janey said.

"Yeah." I said as I took a sip of my Coke.

"What did you do?" Janey asked.

"I was being a gangster." I said.

"Seriously, Ly, what did you do?" Janey asked again.