Wake up Call

"Good interview today, boys." Alexander said.

"Hey, I just had to say what I got to say." I said.

"Well, listen guys, I gotta run, you two have a safe flight, back to Georgia." Alexander said.

"We will. Take care." I said.

"Later, Alex." Liam said as Alexander left me and Liam.

"Yo, you wanna get some tats before we go." Liam said.

"Yeah, I need some new ink." I said.

"Come on, let's go." Liam said.

We found a tattoo place called, Daredevil Tattoo. Liam got a tattoo below on his right eye and it was a small marijuana leaf with a smiley face. I got a tattoo above my right eye that said, "Leave Me Alone."

"Yo, Ly, that shit is fire, though." Liam said.

"I know my mom gonna fucking kill me, though." I said.

We flew back to Georgia, I went home and my mom saw my walking by the living room and she saw my new face tattoo. She was not pleased.

"Lysander, what is that?" Katherine said.

"Huh?" I said.

"What is that on your face?" she said as she came up and look at my face tattoo.

"Boy, what did you do to your face?" she said.

"It's just a little tat, ma." I said.

"Little? No, it's not little, Ly, it's big. Is this what you wanna spend most of your money on. Stupid  tattoos?" Katherine exclaimed.

"It's not stupid, ma, damn." I said as I walked upstair.

"He's still got a lot of growing up to do." Katherine said to herself.

I uploaded my song, "Check Me Out" on Soundcloud, I tweeted the link on Twitter, saying "Here's a special gift for my fans. A free song. Enjoy." One day, I was out buying a gun, a Glock, with 9 +1 Rounds. I was walking alone at night. With my hoodie on. Suddenly, some dude called me out.

"Yo, yo yo. It's that the nigga, Maxx Misfit?" a goon said.

"I don't know, man." said the other goon.

"I'm telling you, man. Look at his face. I recognize his chain on Instagram. That's him alright." the goon said as he walked up to me and try to snatch my chain.

"Hey, nigga, what the fuck you doing?!" I said as the goon tried to snatch my chain.

As he tries to ran off, I pulled out my gun and shot him in the back. He fell on the floor and blood was oozing out of his back. I picked up my chain and turn him over.

"You shouldn't have fucked with Young Dagger Jack, nigga!" I said.

"Look, man. I didn't mean to take your chain, man. I was just fucking around. Come on, man. Well fuck you!" he said while he was in pain from the bullet wound.

I shot him two times and he was dead. I heard the police sirens down the street. The wailing noise was getting louder. Two police men got out of the car with their guns and yelled at me to drop the gun.

"Drop the weapon!" the one police man said.

"DROP IT NOW!" the other police man said.

I dropped the weapon on the ground and put my hands up. They slammed me against the wall with my hands behind my back and put me in the car. There was several people watching with their phones and record it. It was evening on the news. CNN, Fox News, CBS News, WorldStar, The ShadeRoom, Complex, XXL and Vibe. "Rapper, Maxx Misfit has been arrested for murder. He shot down a man on the street. He is now in custody and it could be taken to trial." said the newsman.