The End of the Chapter.

At Atlanta, I performed at the BET Hip Hop Awards with my own songs and then perform with the Wreck-It-Crew. We both won awards for best song and best group. The next day, I wanted to speak to the kids at my old elementary, but I banned from there due to unspeakable reasons due to the new principal. I went on Twitter saying, 

"So, the new principal at my old Elementary school declined my request to speak to students. Okay then, no need for me to inspired them. I guess..." I typed.

The next day, me and the guys went shopping.

"Man, I can't believe they banned me from my old school. They probably still pissed at me for fighting that white kid." I said.

"Hey, don't worry about that shit, man. Why not speak at our old high school?" Peanut said.

"I would, but they'll probably banned me too, but what I said to Principal Whitacky." I said.

"Oh yeah, what did you say to him?" Liam said.

"I told him to shove his coffee mug right up his ass." I laughed

"Damn. You's a savage, nigga." Liam said as he laughed.

We went to the tattoo shop, like old times to get a tattoo. It was Stanley's first tattoo he ever got, it was a lightning bolt. 

"Damn, my moms gonna love this." Rooftop said.

Peanut got anonymous phone call from someone and it was another phone threat, which I haven't got one in awhile.

"Hello?" Peanut answered the phone.

"You tell that satanic motherfucker, he gonna make it out alive in the A town!" said the anonymous phone caller.

"Yo, fuck you, motherfucker. We ain't hiding!" Peanut said as he end the call.

"Another one?" I asked.

"Yeah, man." Peanut said, as we both looked around at our surroundings.

"You know what, fuck it! We back home. We going out, tonight." I said.

"You sure you wanna go to the party tonight, G?" Liam said.

"What you mean L, I mean, folks wanna see him." Stanley said.

"He's right. Like I said we going out tonight." I said.

"Alright, man. Fuck it." Skullboy said.

Before, I was getting ready for tonight. I had to call my mom and make sure that everything alright. I hired security for her incase something happens.

"I don't like you going out there, tonight." Katherine said on the phone.

"I'm just promoting the album and celebrating the success I made on it. I'll be home soon." I said on the phone.

"Hmm." Katherine scuffed on the phone.

"Ma, I'm proud of you." I said on the phone.

"Proud of me? For what?" Katherine asked on the phone.

"For putting up all my crap. Saving my life. And getting your master degree. After everything we've been through." I said.

"Thank you, honey. I want you to be careful, Ly-poo." Katherine said.

"I hate it when you call me that, ma." I said.

"I forgot, you're all grown up, now." Katherine said on the phone.

Little did I not know is that was the last phone call I ever had with my mom. Tonight was the party and everyone was going to be there. Janey was going to be there, despite being pregnant. She was in a limousine with her old school friend and I called her to see if she was on her way.