Chapter 8

Once Ben finally picks up the phone his hands are shaking so badly that it is hard for him to turn on the phone. Once he hits the button his screen immediately lights up with Joe's message. 

Of course, I would, mr. Hardy.

As soon as Ben is done reading the message a second one comes in.

How late are you going to pick me up?

Ben immediately starts typing back.

What about seven?

It takes Joe a very short time to respond.

Sounds good. Goodnight Ben :)

Ben types his good night back before throwing the phone once again on his bed. He lets out a little yell in happiness. Not minding other people sleeping on the same floor. Until his phone starts getting messages.

Why are you so happy? Go to sleep or something.

Or did you?

Wait

Did you ask him????

Ben giggles at the spam from Gwil. He forgot Gwil had his room next to him.

Yes, I did

A minute later he hears a knock on the door. As soon as he opens the door Gwil throws his arms around Ben. It looks like Gwil came in rolling straight from his bed.
"I am so proud of you. He did say yes, didn't he?" Gwil lets go of Ben. Who has a huge smile on his face.
"I take that as a yes. I told you so. When are you going?"
"We are going to grab some dinner tomorrow. But please don't let Joe know that you know that we are going. I don't want him to be upset."
"Will do. I bet we don't have some alone time tomorrow. So have fun." Gwil gives Ben a short hug before turning around to walk out the door.
"Gwil, thanks for everything." Gwil turns around, already in the door opening.
"No problem. Goodnight Ben." Gwil closes the door. He tries to be as silent as possible as he doesn't want to wake anyone who sleeps on the same floor as them. As soon as he is in his room he texts Rami.

You better come to my room right now.

Rami immediately texts back. He was already online. Gwil guesses he was because he was texting with Lucy.

I thought you were sleeping?

Gwil sighs. He knew Rami was going to say this, but he also hears footsteps walking towards his room. He opens the door before Rami even can knock. Gwil closes the door and drags Rami away from the wall between his and Ben's room.
"They are going on a date." Gwil smirks while he watches Rami's eyes getting bigger.
"Are you serious?"
"Dead serious. But you can't let them know that you know even the slightest bit. So please be quiet about it."
"I will try my best. Oh my god, I can't believe this happening." Rami jumps up and down in happiness. Gwil shakes his head laughing at the boy.
"Now go to bed otherwise you will be too tired to even work tomorrow," Gwil says while placing a hand on Rami's back before literally pushing him out of the hotel room door.
"Yes, mom." Rami says laughing. Gwil can still see the happiness in his eyes.

The next morning Gwil walks down to the breakfast area in their hotel. He sees Joe already sitting at a table. A plate with food in front of him.
"Morning." Gwil says before grabbing some food for himself.
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah." Gwil knows fully well that Joe probably didn't sleep at all because of the nerves but Joe doesn't show it. Rami walks in and Gwil shakes his head as a reminder for Rami not to say anything. When Rami finishes grabbing his food he sits down next to Joe.
"How are you two doing this morning?"
"Could have been better if you had stopped earlier with texting me yesterday evening." Gwil gives Rami a death glare.
"Oh, will you shut up? But, Joe, how are you doing?"
"I am doing great actually." A big smile on his face. That's the moment Ben walks in the room. Joe's smile grows even bigger. Ben looks him in the eye and then let his eyes slide over the food before locking eyes with Gwil for a moment. Who gives him a subtle wink.
"Hi, I'm going to grab some food if you don't mind." Ben hangs his jacket over the free chair. When he walks away both Rami and Gwil have turned their heads towards Joe who is staring at their fellow cast member. When Joe notices the other two looking at him his face becomes a light shade of pink. He turns back to his food like nothing happened.

Once Ben comes back they both keep staring in each other's eyes. After a few seconds, Gwil starts talking. He hopes that it distracts the two enough without making the scene awkward.
"Are we going to shoot that I'm in love with my car scene today?"
"Wait, is Roger going to be on set today? Because that will be pretty awkward." Ben says, snapping out of the trance.
"No clue. I know Brian is going to stop by either today or tomorrow. But I have no clue if he is going to take Roger with him." Joe says. Rami is the first one to finish his food. Because of his strict diet, he isn't allowed to eat much. After that Joe is the one to go to his room. Which leaves Gwil and Ben alone.

"Ready for tonight?" Gwil asks. Ben looks up from his pate with a smile on his face.
"Yeah, I think so. I have to be honest with you mate. I am really nervous." He scratches the side of his head while he looks at Gwil.
"I would be surprised if you weren't. Do you have any clue where you are going?"
"Yes, I do. Remember that little Italian restaurant we all went to the day we first met?" Ben smiles as soon as he sees Gwil's eyes lighten up a little. 
"That is such a good idea. Joe is always telling us how much he loves the food there."
"Believe me. I know." Ben slightly rolls his eyes which earns a burst of laughter from Gwil.