Chapter 18

Ben looks at Joe with admiration in his eyes. He leans in to give him a single kiss. When they break the kiss they both look up at the sky just in time to see a falling star.
"We should make a wish." Ben whispers. He closes his eyes and makes a wish. Joe copies his actions. Both of them are trying to come up with the best wish. 
"What did you wish for?" Joe asks as soon as both his and Ben's eyes open again.
"Don't you know how this works? You can't tell your wishes silly because then they won't come true. And I really want this wish to come true." Ben says leaning over Joe to grab a blanket before throwing it over the both of them. 
"What about we catch some sleep? I can see that you're tired." Ben fixes the blanket so that they are both covered.
"But I want to spend more time with you." Joe grabs a pillow to place under his head. 
"We will later but I don't want you to be too tired because then you will be grumpy tomorrow.''
"That's true. Alright, you win." Joe covers his shoulders with the blanket. The air mattress isn't that big so Joe turns to the very edge of the mattress so he doesn't invade Ben's personal space. Ben, however, has done the exact same. He is convinced that if he moves even the slightest he will fall of the matress. 
"If we lay this way the both of won't get any sleep tonight. Come here." Ben moves so he lays on his back. His arms are open for the older boy to crawl into. Which Joe does eagerly. He lays his head onto Ben's shoulder who immediately wraps his arm around Joe. He can't help but notice how they switched places compared to last night. 
"Goodnight Ben." Joe snuggles deeper into Ben's chest.
"Goodnight Joe." Ben grabs the opportunity to kiss Joe's forehead.

****

The next morning Joe is the first one to wake up. He moves his head so he can look at Ben. Who's hair is slightly messy from sleeping. 
"Gosh, how can you be so handsome even when you are sleeping? I am such a lucky man to be able to call you my boyfriend. You will never know for how long I have had a crush on you. I love you, Ben."
"I love you too." Ben cracks open one eye.
"How much have you heard?" Joe's cheeks slowly turn to a light shade of pink.
"More than enough. Good morning love." Ben kisses Joe's forehead. Which earns a giggle from Joe.
"You're so cute." Ben stares at Joe with admiration in his eyes. Joe sits up straight so he can stretch. From somewhere underneath the blankets he grabs his phone. As soon as he opens it he frowns at the phone.
"Oh god." He mumbles.
"Is something wrong?" Ben asks while he shifts so he can sit up straight too. With a tilted head he looks at Joe.
"We kinda have a spam from mainly Rami and Gwil.'' Ben crawls over to Joe so he can read what his friends send them.

Gwil: Ben and Joe where are you at?
Gwil: Brian has asked us if we want to go somewhere tomorrow morning.

Rami: He already went to your room to ask. But you both aren't at the hotel.

Gwil: Are the two of you safe?

Rami: Or are the two of you fucking?

Gwil: Seriously Rami?

Rami: Yep

Gwil: Never mind Brian asked if we want to eat with him and Anita instead tomorrow evening. Is that alright with you?

Rami: Have fun fucking.

Gwil: You really are a child

"What about the answer: that's alright with us. And for your information Rami, we didn't fuck." Ben says. Without hesitation, Joe starts typing.
"Can we keep it a secret for those two for a few days? Because from the moment we tell them they will be on our skin." Joe asks.
"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We can tell them next week or something."
"Can we tell Brian? He was the first one to know that I like you. He was the one to encourage me to tell you and to come out in the first place."
"Yeah, sure. Brian will keep it to himself for sure." Ben says before hugging Joe sideways. He places his head on Joe's shoulder while he just enjoys being in the precense of Joe.