Chapter 19

It has been two weeks since the dinner at Brian's house. Joe and Ben have been on three more dates and finally decided to tell Rami and Gwil. They are already sitting in the common room on set. Joe holds Bens hand as he tries his best to get him calmed down.
"They won't judge Ben. Believe me. They won't." He rubs his thumb over the knuckles of the hand he is holding. He wants to say something, but Gwil and Rami walk in. They are so caught up in their conversation that they don't even notice the two other boys for a few seconds. Gwil is the first one to react.
"Morning guys." He let himself sink in one of the leather armchairs. Rami follows his moves.
"Wait, Joe are you holding Bens hand?" Rami looks at the hands of the two before looking up at their faces.
"Actually I am holding the hand of my boyfriend." Joe gives Bens hand a reassuring squeeze. Rami jumps up from his chair and flies the both of them around the neck.
"I am so happy for you guys." He let go so Gwil can congratulate them and give them a hug. Instead of hugging the both of them he hugs them separately.
"Congrats my friends. Have you already told your parents or are we the first to know?" Gwil asks as soon as he pulls away from his short hug with Ben.
"We're planning on calling my parents tonight and we will visit Bens' soon." Joe smiles.
"Have you-" Rami can't finish his sentence because he gets interrupted by Ben: "No, we haven't. You horny bitch." Joe and Gwil burst out laughing while Rami looks disappointed at the two.

"Are you guys ready?" Scott walks into the room. They share a look together before getting up. All of them get ready to walk to set.
"Hey, Ben don't walk away. I want a kiss." The blonde walks back to give the pouting Joe a kiss. Gwil has turned around when he noticed his two colleagues not following him. 
"You two are so cute. I am happy you got together." Gwil says when Joe and Ben walk towards the door holding hands.
"Thanks. I am very happy too." Ben looks at Joe. The latter leans in to give him a quick peck on the lips. Before they walk to the set to begin their long workday. 

Halfway through the day, Lucy walks in. She had a two week break and flew back to her own house. Rami has turned his back towards the door and doesn't notice her. So Joe grabs his chance to run towards Lucy, giving her a big hug.
"Just hug me back I want my payback on Rami. Let him be jealous please." Joe whispers in Lucy's ear. Lucy giggles and keeps her arms around Joe. After a little while, Joe lets go of Lucy.
"Oh, Rami. I didn't know that you wanted to greet her too." Rami gives Joe a death glare before diving into a long kiss with Lucy.
"Hi, baby." He says after the kiss while pulling her into a hug.
"I missed you so much." Lucy says while wrapping her arms around her boyfriend. After they let go Joe pats Rami on the back.
"I am sorry. That was for asking annoying questions about my boyfriend and me." Rami rolls his eyes.
"Wait, you have a boyfriend?" Lucy asks while her eyes widen the slightest. 
"Oh uh yeah. I am gay I didn't tell you that, did I?" Lucy shakes her head. Her eyes get even wider and her smile gets even bigger. When she doesn't say anything Joe continues talking: "So, yeah I have a boyfriend. He is really handsome. You can almost drown in his green eyes if you want to. The blonde hair he has is just gorgeous. Oh, we didn't even talk about his muscles yet. He is so muscular it is almost inhumane. And he is like the sweetest and nicest man alive. He is absolutely amazing. I couldn't have wished for a better person to be my boyfriend." Joe says. While he was talking, Joe can't help but get more and more excited. 
"It's Ben, isn't it?" Lucy asks.
"How do you know?" Joe tilts his head while he looks at Lucy.
"I saw the looks you guys were giving each other the last time I was here and if you look behind you then you can see what might have helped as well." Joe turns around to see a blushing Ben standing behind him. Ben scratches his head with one hand while his other hand is crossed over his chest.
"Awh now you're the one to blush. I should make you blush more often. You look cute." Joe's words make Ben blush even harder. Joe turns around while smiling at Lucy.
"Yeah, it's Ben." Joe holds his hand out behind his back for Ben to take. It takes only seconds before he feels his fingers intertwine with Ben's fingers. 
"I'm happy for the two of you. We should go on a double date once." Lucy says before wrapping her arm around Rami's waist.
"It's funny because that's exactly what your boyfriend said." Ben says.
"Guys, we need to start shooting again." Mitch calls over the intercom system. They all take place in their places again. Lucy stands behind the camera's so she can look at the boys doing their work. 

***********

That evening Ben and Joe sit on the bed in Joe's room.
"Somehow I'm still nervous." Joe shakes his head while looking at his phone.
"Don't be. You'll be alright. I'm here." Ben says while he grabs Joe's hand.
"Just call them." Ben nods towards Joe's phone. Joe takes a deep breath before pushing the facetime button. He faces the camera towards himself. He leaves Ben just out of the shot. He is, however, still holding Ben's hand. It takes only a few seconds for Joe's mother to pick up the phone.
"Joe, how are you doing dear?"
"I'm fine. There is something I have to tell you." Joe squeezes Ben's hand slightly.
"Is it something bad?" Joe's mother looks worried all of a sudden.
"I don't think so. Mom, I have a boyfriend." Joe looks at Ben very quickly before looking back at his phone again.
"That's amazing. Why are you so worried about that? Joe come here Joe finally got a boyfriend." The last bit she yelled towards the living room. Joe's dad comes walking into the room.
"What's his name?" Joe's dad asks as soon as he is close to the phone.
"Actually he's sitting right next to me. Let me turn the camera." Joe turns his phone horizontal so Ben will be in the frame as well. Ben already facetimed two times with Joe's parents before they were even dating. 
"Oh hi, Ben. Take good care of Joe for me, will you?"
"Don't worry about that, mrs Mazzello. I will take care of him." Ben smiles at the camera while he rubs his thumb over the back of Joe's hands. 
"Hello Ben. Nice to see you again. Have you already told your parents?" Joe's dad moves closer to the camera.
"No, we're planning on visiting them this weekend, but we don't know if they will take it as well as you do." Joe answers the question.
"You're always welcome at our house. You know that, right?" Ben nods as an answer to the question Joe's mom asked.
"The two of you should visit us sometime when you are in New York." Joe's dad says.
"We will. If you don't mind we have to go now. We still need to call Ben's parents to ask them if they are free this weekend. I love you guys."
"Love you too honey." Joe's mom is the one to end the call.
"See that wasn't that bad. Now we have my parents left." Ben kisses Joe's forehead before grabbing his phone. 

He dials the number before he can think twice he hits the call button. Ben holds the phone against his ear which makes it impossible for Joe to hear the other side of the conversation.
"Hello, father."
"I am so sorry for not calling you sooner sir." Joe can't help but notice how formally Ben speaks to his father. 
"Yes, sir. The movie is doing great. I've met such lovely people." It stays silent for some moment before Ben starts speaking again.
"I would really like to talk to my mother if that is okay with you?" Ben awaits the answer from his dad.
"Hello, mother. How are you doing?"
"I am very well. Thanks for asking ma'am. I just wanted to ask if it was okay if I come and drink some tea with you this Saturday afternoon?" Ben has his hand in front of his eyes while he is talking. He hates calling with his parents but he knows he has to do it.
"Could I maybe bring my best friend along? I think you will like him."
"That was all. Sorry for bothering ma'am. We will see you this Saturday." Ben lets out a shaky breath after he ends the call. He throws his phone onto the nightstand immediately. 

"You're okay now. I've got you." Joe wraps his arms around Ben. After a few seconds, he turns so he can kiss Ben. Which eventually leads to a heavy make-out session. Ben pins Joe to the bed and kissing him passionately. Joe cups Ben's face with both of his hands. With that, he leaves no choice for Ben but to kiss him. Slowly Joe let his hands travel to the hem of Ben's shirt. He starts pulling it off. They break the kiss for a few seconds so Joe can pull off the shirt completely. The hands from the older boy travel over the abs of the younger boy. They soon break the kiss. Joe lets his eyes travel over Ben's body.
"You're so handsome baby."

*******
Hi darlings,

How is everyone doing today?

This chapter is longer than usual, but I think y'all didn't mind the ending, did you?

Anyways, I don't have much to say lmao. So have a nice day/ good night rest.

Byee

Xx Itsametaphorjoe