Chapter 82

When Joe wakes up he hears rumbling coming from the kitchen. He remains in their bed to wake up for a few minutes before walking into the kitchen. He stretches while he watches Ben going through a ton of paperwork that is spread over the table. His laptop in front of him to look up stuff.
"Why are you up so early?" Joe asks before taking a sip of the coffee that Ben made for himself. 
"Working on stuff for the wedding," Ben mumbles before diving right back into the pile of papers. 
"Babe, you've got to take it easy on yourself. We will get everything done in time. Don't worry about it." Joe says before walking over to Ben. He wraps his arms around the latter. 
"I just can't. I want to this to be perfect for you. For us." Ben says before rubbing his hands over his face.
"Even if it isn't perfect it will still be perfect because I get to marry you. I get to marry the love of my life. That is the thing that makes it perfect for me." Joe says before burying his face in Ben's hair.
"You're sweet," Ben says before he tries to wrap his arm around Joe's waist from his sitting position on his chair. It's a bit *difficult given the fact that Joe is standing behind him. 

"Can I ask something?" Ben asks after they have gone through most of the paperwork together. Joe looks up with a slightly raised eyebrow.
"Are you okay with me going to the gym for an hour? I know I already had my four hours this week but I just need to get my mind cleared. The gym is normally where I go when I want to do that. And I just, I don't know." Ben looks down at his lap.
"Hey, it's okay. Can you take your shirt off?" Joe asks. Ben doesn't need to be told twice. He grabs the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head. Joe leans in to take a good look at Ben's stomach.
"You are already on a normal weight again for a few weeks. You haven't skipped meals in the past weeks, have you?" Joe asks before looking up to meet Ben's eyes.
"No, I haven't. Well, breakfast last Saturday but that was because we slept in." Ben says. He knows better than to lie to Joe about this.
"Yeah, okay, but I skipped that meal too. We had a big lunch so that is fair." Joe says. He lets his eyes drift towards Ben's stomach again.
"You know what? I think you are healthy enough to decide for yourself when and whether you are going to sport or eat again. You've progressed so much. I'm proud of you, baby." Joe says before moving up to kiss Ben.
"Thank you. I couldn't have done this without you." Ben says before pushing Joe in his lap. Joe crooks his head into Ben's neck before immediately placing a small kiss on Ben's neck. Ben lets out a sharp hiss. Joe grins before continuing assaulting Ben's neck with small kisses. He enjoys the small whimpers and moans that evolve in Ben's throat. Joe moves his head so he can kiss Ben. The latter wraps his arms around Joe's back to pull him closer. Joe runs his tongue over Ben's bottom lip. Ben plays hard to get and keeps his mouth shut. Joe rolls his hips once which causes a low moan to grow in Ben's throat. Joe takes that time to slip his tongue into Ben's mouth. Their tongues immediately start to fight for dominance. Ben lifts Joe from his lap to carry him towards their bedroom. As soon as Joe lays down on the mattress Ben is hovering above him kissing and nibbling on the skin on Joe's neck. 
"Can I show you how proud I am?" Joe asks before letting his hand run through Ben's hair. The latter nods eagerly. In one swift motion, Joe turns them around so he straddling Ben's lap. 
"You're way to handsome to exist, baby," Joe says while he lets his fingers trace the lines of Ben's abs.
"Gosh, I love you," Ben whispers while he keeps his eyes fixated on Joe's face.
"You know that I love you too," Joe says before leaning in for another kiss.

********

The next day it's Ben's turn to try on his suit. Rami, Gwil and Lucy are sitting on the same couch they sat on last time. Rami has his phone in his hand once again so he can show Chace everything. The first suit Ben is trying on is a full black suit.
"Fuck, he is hot," Chace says once Ben is fully in the display. Ben chuckles softly.
"Thanks, mate," Ben says before looking towards the camera. He immediately brings his attention back to the mirror.
"It's the truth," Rami says.
"Hey," Lucy says before playfully hitting Rami's shoulder playfully.
"Oh come on. Look at him. Anyways, judging by the hickey on his neck you don't have to worry, Luc. He is already taken." Rami says. Gwil bursts out in laughter. Ben's cheeks have turned to a light shade of red by now.
"Had a fun night last night, Jonsey?" Gwil says. Laughing at the bright red Ben.
"Anyways, the suit. What do you think, Benny boy?" Rami teases.
"Too basic I think." He says while he poses in front of the mirror.
"Next suit." The lady yells before she drags Ben into the dressing room again.

Minutes later Ben walks out in a bright white suit. The flaps of the suit match the black colour of the button-up underneath.
"Damn." Chace's voice is barely above a whisper.
"This would be my choice," Gwil says while eyeing Ben up and down. Ben is turning around in front of the mirror.
"Your opinion?" Lucy asks. Ben bites his lip as if doing a photoshoot before eyeing himself up and down one more time.
"I really like it, yeah. Like it a lot." He says.
"Do you say yes to the suit?" The dresser asks. She walks around Ben to fix the collar of the button-up underneath. 
"Hey, that is my line. Ben, do you say yes to the suit?" Chace's voice erupts from the phone loudly. Gwil can't help but burst out in laughter.
"Yes, I do," Ben says. The shop fills entirely with people cheering.
"You two are the easiest clients I have had in a while. Both of you liked the second suit you've tried on the best. If you can follow me, I need a few more measurements." The woman says before leading Ben back into the dressing room.

"That guy would like good if he would try on a bright yellow suit with purple dots," Chace says. Rami turns the camera around so he is showing the three of them sitting on the couch.
"True, talking about yellow suits. Have you talked to the other boys?" Rami says. He turns his voice down a bit so Ben isn't able to hear him from the dressing room.
"Yeah, we left Jay Hayden in charge of the suits. I get to wear a dark blue suit because I'm still the best man. Jay is deciding what the others are going to wear." Chace says.
"That will be fun. Chace, we will call again when we have a little more privacy. We have some things to discuss for the bachelor parties." Gwil says. They see Chace nodding his head.
"Okay, see you." Chace waves shortly at the camera.
"Cheers mate," Gwil says before ending the call.

*********
Hey guys,

The wedding is slowly nearing! I hope y'all are ready for that because I certainly am not. 

I was thinking about this the other day. I uploaded the first chapter of this book somewhere in June. That is already 8 months ago. That is crazy, isn't it? Are there any of you that are reading this since June?

Anyways, I love y'all! Take good care of yourselves. 

Goodbye,

Xx Itsametaphorjoe