Feelings

"Okay Jin. That was the last shot, you did well today. Thank you for your hard work" the producer of VT cosmetics appreciated.

"Thank you all for your hard work as well, without your support and help it would've been impossible to finish it in the given time. So, I'll be treating you all. Let's all meet up at 7 at our usual place" the whole staff cheered at the news.

Jin smiled at everyone's happy faces, after all it was free food and who would deny for the free food? He walked to his room muttering, "Ugh, I'm so tired posing in front of a camera for 3 hours straight. I need to rest and look good for the dinner. I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up later" he informed his manager Yoongi and dozed off.

"I swear, this guy will be the death of me" Yoongi huffed looking at the sleeping man. A knock was heard on the door and a head peeked in "Hyung, I need help to finalize the pictures for the magazine. Help me please" Jungkook asked Yoongi, showing his big doe eyes resembling to a lost bunny, making it hard to deny for Yoongi.

"Fuck, why does he have to be so cute. I can't even tell him to do it himself now" Yoongi muttered under his breath and nodded which made a big smile grow on Kook's face showing his bunny teeth.

Jimin pushed the door open where Jungkook was peeking from and stepped inside. He noticed him smiling and couldn't help but coo at the bunny boy "Awww. My bunny is so cute. It makes me want to put you in my pocket and carry you around with me all the time" he said pinching his chubby cheeks.

Jungkook swatted his hands, hissing at the pain, "I'm not a bunny and I'm not cute. I'm manly" he replied huffing and pouting at Jimin.

The girls walking by squealed at his cute pout which made his face all red. Yoongi just chuckled at them and said, "Yeah okay. C'mon now, let's go and finish this so that I can get some rest". He said stepping out of the room, failing to notice someone blushing furiously hearing his deep voice.