Too Much

Jin sobbed after Soo hyun left him alone in the darkness, feeling lonely and extremely scared. He felt useless when he couldn't protect himself from the man. He kept whimpering in pain whenever he moved. The door of the basement, slowly opened and a young beautiful woman peeked in only to see Jin crying.

She felt bad and slowly waddled to him and crouched down, "Hey, are you alright?" She whispered not wanting to startle the crying man but unfortunately, Jin still flinched hearing her. He peeked through his wet eyelashes and snapped his head at her, "Who are you?" He asked in shock.

The woman smiled sadly at him, "I'm Yoona, don't worry I won't hurt you" she softly said with kind eyes.

Jin melted hearing her soft voice and nodded slightly, making Yoona smile sadly at him. Yoona looked at his state and stood up, "Wait for me, I'll be back soon" she said softly and left before he could even ask anything. Jin sighed and closed his eyes, feeling tired. He didn't realize when he fell asleep and woke up to something wet touching his neck.

He winced at the stinging pain and looked at Yoona, who was cleaning the wound carefully. He softened at her, "You don't have to do this, I'm fine" he whispered but Yoona shook her head. "No, you just stay put and let me do my work" she said applying disinfectant to his neck. Jin nodded and stared at Yoona, 'Who is she? Why is she helping me? Shouldn't she be here to torture me?' He thought thinking she was with the man.

He couldn't couldn't control his mouth and blurt out, "Why are you helping me?" He asked making Yoona halt suddenly and stare at him blankly. Jin thought she would yell at him for doubting her, instead of appreciating her kindness but Yoona smiled at him and answered, "Coz even I'm stuck here like you. So, shouldn't we both become friends to survive here?" She asked resuming her work.

Jin frowned, "You're stuck like me? What do you mean?" He asked confused. Yoona sat back and looked into confused eyes of Jin, "Even I got kidnapped like you. I've been here for a month now, every day living in this hell" she answered making Jin feel shit for asking her. Jin apologized but Yoona shook her head, "It's okay, I'm used to it and that scares me" she whispered.

Jin was lost again hearing her, "Pardon?" He asked and Yoona smiled bitterly, "I haven't seen my husband for a month now and I'm scared if I ever will see him again. I don't want our kid to come into this world without their dad" she said placing her hand at her stomach. Jin gasped loudly, "You're pregnant?" He whisper yelled in horror.

Yoona nodded and looked down at her hands, "I was taken the day when I got it confirmed from the doctors. I didn't even get a chance to tell him that he was going to be a dad" she said painfully making Jin pity at her. "I'm so sorry" he said sadly and Yoona just chuckled warily, "It wasn't your fault" she said looking at him with teary eyes. Jin sighed and asked, "Can I hug you?" He looked at her with soft eyes.