MINE*

It was few days after Taekook did the dirty stuff. The next morning, as you all know how dramatic Jin was going to be and not so surprisingly, he did the exact thing. He hit Tae with his pink flip flop, turning his ass pink like his cute slipper, warning him to stay quiet next time or he could never ever see Jung-booty. Tae nodded, both in nervousness and excitement.

Jin flipped his imaginary hair, satisfied with Tae's nod and turned towards Jungkook, who was hiding behind Namjoon, successfully being covered by his broad stature. Jin rolled his eyes and waved his hands, signaling Namjoon to move with a stern face. Poor man, gulped and slid away from there, exposing scared Kook, who was fiddling with his fingers.

Jin softened but immediately put on stern face, walking towards Jungkook. Namjoon knew, Jin wasn't going to do anything to Kook, that was his baby after all. But at that point, seeing Jungkook all scared, he felt bad for him. Jin stopped right in front of Kook, towering over the trembling boy, making him look tiny. Jungkook peeked through his eyelashes with his doe eyes, melting Jin's anger.

Jin had a hard time, not cooing and hugging kook, trying to stay all strict. He stared at Jungkook for a good whole minute and asked, "How was it?" Making Namjoon and Tae double look at him in surprise. Jungkook frowned and looked up, humming questioningly. Jin sighed and shot him a tired look, "Yesterday, the Frick frack, the boom-boom thing you guys did, how was it?" He asked slightly annoyed.

Suddenly, they all heard a loud gasp and, "YOU GUYS DID WHAT?" heard someone shouting. Jin jumped up in shock and turned around to see Yoonmin and Hobiami, staring at them in shock. Ami walked to Tae with wide eyes and broke out in a big smile with the same wide eyes, "You finally popped the cherry?" She asked cheerfully and Tae hid his face in his hands, embarrassed by the attention.

The whole day, everyone teased the young couple, and Yoonmin couple, after Jimin, accidentally spilled how painful it was at the beginning. Yoongi smirked proudly, when everyone's mouths fell open in shock and Jimin's red face after he told on himself. Jin dramatically cried on Namjoon's shoulder, that both his kids weren't innocent anymore. Yoongi rolled his eyes but ignored him.

Jimin and Jungkook shyly glanced at each other from the corner of their eyes when Jin was busy wailing in Namjoon embrace. The boys were too embarrassed to face anyone that they chose to run away from there leaving everyone laughing mess. Yoongi and Tae chuckled at them but soon followed them, wanting to comfort their sulking lovers.

After that episode, Namjoon had to fly out of country for 4 days for some emergency business meeting, held in America. Jin was sad that he had to stay back, busy with his schedules, but he tried to be positive and cheer Namjoon to go ahead. Later when Namjoon left, Jin tried to make himself busy, doing his shoots and in the free time, taking care of Jia.

Today, Namjoon was returning back and Jin was excited about seeing Namjoon. But what Jin didn't know was Namjoon had another meeting as soon as he landed, which he failed to inform Jin. The said man waited with Jia for hours, waiting for Namjoon to come back. Soon, Jin got impatient of waiting and called Hobi, asking for Namjoon.

Hobi informed him about the meeting that Namjoon was in, making Jin sigh in disappointment. He thanked Hoseok and decided to drive to the company, unable to keep his patience. He took Jia and drove to the company, complaining the whole way about how Namjoon had no responsibility of informing him.

Jia didn't understand what Jin was rambling about but she too joined him complaining about her own stuff. Jin frowned when Jia babbled with him and chuckled, realising that she was trying to copy him. Jin stopped in front of the company and a chauffer stepped in front, taking the keys from him. Jin thanked and picked up Jia, walking inside.