Peek!

The next morning, Jin woke up and looked around, "Where am I?" He asked himself, in a raspy voice from sleep. All the memories of the previous night came rushing back to his head, making him gasp in shock, "Shit! I need to hide, I can't face anyone after what I did yesterday" he groaned, "But why did I do that? I literally create problems for myself every time" he whined.

Namjoon, who was standing by the window, holding his black coffee, enjoyed watching Jin having a mental breakdown. He smiled, hearing him whine in embarrassment but stood silently, not bothering to make his presence noticed. Wanting to have some fun, he turned towards the window with his back towards Jin.

Pretending to be unknown to him being awake, he started humming a random song, in his not so melodious voice. He mentally cringed at his deep voice but continued humming anyway, satisfied to have gained Jin's attention.

As soon as he started humming the song, he heard Jin breathe in sharply and turned around, "Oh! you're awake, Good morning baby. How was your sleep?" He asked sweetly, trying to appear sincere. Jin looked at him with wide eyes, stunned hearing himself being addressed as "Baby".

Gulping loudly, he whispered, "Good morning. I slept well, Thank you. How about you?" He asked back, not wanting to be rude. "I slept well too. After all, not everyday I get to sleep with someone in my bed, you know. Thanks to you, the whole night I was warm and comfortable" he said with a flirtatious wink.

Dread filled in Jin slowly, "We slept together?" He yelled in shock, making Namjoon wince a little. Biting his lips to suppress a growing smile at the expected reaction, he nodded happily, "We didn't do anything, right?" Jin asked slowly, hiding himself under the blanket.

Namjoon looked at him confused, "By 'anything' what do you mean?" He asked pretending to be unknown to the meaning. Jin turned red and began sweating, feeling the room turn hot all of a sudden, he chuckled nervously, "You know, that, when two people, in the same room, in same bed, at night" he trailed off, trying to give him hints about his question.

Namjoon still continued pretending to be confused, but mentally, he applauded for his acting, "Wow, I never knew I'm such a good actor. I could easily replace Jin in the industry". He grinned at his thought.

Jin felt growing annoyed at the lack of knowledge of the man but still tried to keep his calm, "The thing that lovers do with each other, the couples do at their honeymoon, you know, -that" he tried again, too ashamed to speak the word aloud as if it was a curse.

Namjoon was having fun, seeing the boy try so hard to explain, instead of telling the word. His heart was bursting from the cuteness of the man. Being his virgin self, Jin was tearing up at the thought of doing the deed. He wanted to save himself for the one whom he would spend his life with, but the bomb that was dropped on him in the morning, shattered him.

Unconsciously, "The last thing that I remember is you kissed me, but why can't I remember anything of doing the frickle fackle?" He mumbled, taking Namjoon in surprise. Namjoon stood stiffly, hearing Jin mumble about the kiss. He didn't know that Jin knew about the kiss and instantly felt guilty for kissing him without his permission but he himself was at loss for the explanation for his action.

He observed Jin tearing up and biting his plump lips making them even more pink. He wanted to kiss him again but quickly shook off his dirty thoughts and spoke, "If you're asking about 'Sex', then relax, I wouldn't do it, even if you ask me to. And I was just kidding about sleeping together, I slept on the couch, there."

Jin heaved a sigh of relief hearing Joon but at the same time his heart cracked a little when he said that he wouldn't sleep with him even if he asked to. "Now, if you want the others to get some wrong idea about us then you're welcome to stay or else you can leave" he spoke rudely.