Chapter 6: Welcome to Miami

I felt the plane landing with a great force. Beside me, my two little sunshines were sitting on their chair and looking out the window to see how the plane was landing on the airport.

I could see the little spark on my babies' eyes as they looked out of the window.

"Wow!" Both kids laughed as they couldn't believe how amazingly the plane landed to the airport from such high latitude.

"This is awasome!" Sean laughed as he clapped his hands.

"This plane is so cool!" Eira giggled.

I smiled as I leaned down and press soft kisses on the kids' forehead. "We are going to be out soon, so, stay still, okay?"

We kids nodded and leaned on their seats.

I sighed as I waited for the landing announcement. We traveled in a private plane because I was going for a mission here but I still needed to put on a disguise.

"The plane have successfully landed to Miami's airport at 1:00 AM. Please unbuckled your seatbelt and grab your belongings," I heard an announcement.

I unbuckled my seat belt and the kids did the same. I got off my seat and took out the luggage that was on the storage of the top shelf of my seat.

I put the luggage on the floor. I sighed and looked around. There were very few people who were also F.B.I. agents who came for other missions. Those agents were all leaving the plane one by one. I began to walk as the kids ran to me and began to walk beside me.

We slowly walked out of the hallways and soon walked out of the exit of the plane, revealing the beautiful scenario.

It was at night time and the airport had lights. The lights were yellow and were bright making the airport look classy and fancy.

"Wow!" Both kids said in excitement.

I laughed. "What do we say when we see something beautiful, kids?"

"Mash Allah!" Both kids laughed.

I smiled.

We walked towards the entrance of the airport and went inside the airport.

I needed to go out of the airport but before that, I needed to get a disguise. For that, I needed to go to a washroom.

I walked towards a washroom that said 'Family' on the signboard board and went in the washroom with the kids.

"Mommy, are you going to dress up again?" Eira asked as I closed the washroom door.

I smiled and put the luggage away. "Yes, honey. Do you think you and Sean can stand here for few minutes?"

The kids nodded and began to talk to each other.

I sighed as I looked at the mirror.

This wasn't new. I have been to many missions where I needed to be in disguise and I couldn't leave my kids with anybody since I was a single mom. So, I had to bring my kids everywhere and had to be in disguise in front of the kids.

The kids were pretty used to it but obviously, the kids didn't knew the actual reason. They called it the dress up game.

I took off my hijab and hung it at a corner. I took out my makeup box from my hand bag and began to apply makeup to be in disguise.

I took the foundation of a dark shade and applied it on my face and hands and feet to make myself look like I was actually that colour skin tone. I had fair skin tone naturally but I was going to face Waali. Waali knew me from before so I couldn't risk it. I need to be in well disguised.