Author's Note

Assalamualikum and hello!

How are you guys?

I actually came here today to deeply apologize for not writing for so long.

Actually, last year, after I wrote chapter 14 of the story, "Destiny to Revenge," I accidentally logged out of Wattpad in my phone.

My Wattpad account is under my university email and since it was July, 2019, we didn't have university. So like . . . I couldn't access my email in order to reset my password.

I know, I was stupid to put my university email to log in with Wattpad in the first place.

Sorry guys.

I felt terrible but I couldn't do anything bu to wait till September 2019 so my university can start and I can have access to my university email again.

However, by that time, I had gotten myself another part time job. So, was working on two jobs, volunteering and university since September 2019. I completely forgot about Wattpad.

Also, my phone was broken in December. So I had to get a new phone so I didn't had the data or backup files from the previous phone to store my backup files for some graphic designs that I do here.

Anyway, moving forward, I found several emails from different Wattpers who knew my email and emailed me personally to update this book.

It was around the end of January.

I remembered about the book then and I felt terrible remembering that I didn't complete this book and left it unfinished.

I usually always finish writing one book before moving to another book. So it was pretty upsetting for me. My university schedule was hectic and I didn't got time to personally come to Wattpad and to update this book.

However, right now, I am usually home, doing my classes from online. My jobs are temporarily closed therefore, I believe that I have time in my hands now to come back to Wattpad.

I am extremely sorry guys.

I really missed you guys a lot. I hope you can forgive me for just leaving Wattpad suddenly for such a long time.

When I logged in to Wattpad today, I saw more than 300 to 500 notifications and then some PMS and few messages in the board. I will try to get back to you guys and will reply to your messages soon.

I also just want to say from today onwards, I will try my best to update daily this book "Destiny to Revenge." I hope this makes up for it.

I will try my best to make it interesting, funny, romantic and filled with adventure and action.

I hope I can have all of your support once again like how you guys supported me before.

Once again, I am really sorry.

Love,
Ella