SCP-106 x SCP-096 ~ You're Annoying...

(Requested by Pupcakemon)

A small black puddle of corrosion formed on the concrete floor, spreading to its surroundings. A head poked out of the puddle, unaffected by the harmful properties of the dangerous, infectious substance. Its silver pupils, tinted with a light blue at the edges, swept across the corridor, settling on the black sliding door that had the classic SCP Foundation logo on the middle. He stared at it for a few seconds, waiting for something to happen.

At that same moment, the door slid open and in came a frantic Class-D, closing the door behind it with its yellow keycard. Faint screams were heard when he opened the door, and the Class-D ran forwards, looking over his shoulder. The Class-D, not realising that he had made a grave mistake, looked forwards again, heaving a sigh of relief when he was abruptly pulled down into the puddle of corrosion by a black hand. The man screamed; landing on a mossy, hard surface with a dull thunk.

Looking around blindly, the Class-D yelled out in horror and stumbled back when an image of something smiling wickedly at him flashed through his vision. The next moment, a hole opened up below him, sending him face-planting onto the hard flooring. Dazed, his hearing was too muddled to make out the angry screaming behind him....

SCP-106 narrowed his eyes at the bloody mess that SCP-096 had made as he watched from the hole the Class-D had fallen out of, whose corpse was getting torn apart by SCP-096's claw-like hands.

"I get that you want to scare them by eating your victims... but don't you think you're taking this too far? " SCP-106 gestured towards all of the Class-D's insides that were everywhere. He had to admit... SCP-096 was dedicated to his job... but even eating corpses seemed a bit... extreme to him.

"No, " SCP-096 replied simply, turning away from the puddle and splatters of blood, where the corpse had been. "Don't you have better things to do? "

"Aww... Not even a single thank-you for bringing you a victim? " SCP-106 asked sarcastically, propping himself up with an arm.

"I was handling things just fine until you butted in, " SCP-096 snapped back in defense. "You only made it easier for me, which you didn't have to do. "

"But I did, " smirked SCP-106(hhhh my hands are getting tired from typing all the SCP-somethings lmao). "And you should be grateful for that. "

In response, SCP-096 grumbled, glaring at the other SCP with his grey, dull eyes. "I don't have to be grateful for anything. "

"Ouch. That hurt, " SCP-106 placed a hand over the part where his heart would be, smiling.

SCP-096 rolled his eyes at his childishness and raised a long clawed hand, pressing the door panel.

"You coming? " SCP-096 asked impatiently.

"Heck yeah, " grinned SCP-106, retreating into his pocket dimension and reappearing in the other room that SCP-096 was about to enter.

"We make a good team, you know, " the taller, darker-coloured SCP mentioned.

The other hesitated, before admitting, "....yeah. "

________________________________________________________________________

531 words
I hope you like it and sorry for not making any oneshots, forgive me.