Chapter 34

Kylene's POV

A strange mix emotions completely filled me. I glanced at the reflection of myself infront of the glass window inside this house. The image of myself with Rue while his mouth nibbling on my skin makes me shiver and feel beautifuly and sexy.

"You look perfect. As always." he huskily whisper behind my ear. Lifting my chin, he starts to lick my lips. I move my body to face him and placed my arms around his neck. I trailed my fingers up to his temple and then laced them into his hair.

His mouth starts to move against mine. Sliding his hand down my back until he found the zipper of my dress. Unzipping it, his other hand cupped the back of my head, gripping my hair, as I felt my lips part of their own thought. I shivered when his tongue slid against mine, exploring my mouth, tasting it with full of desire, lust, and love.

"I have to touch you, Kylene!" he pleaded and I was shock of air that hit my skin. My dress fell to the floor pooling at my feet. I blushed when I found myself wearing my silver stiletto, and nothing but a small bra and panty set. The scene are definitely very erotic.

"R-Rue, si Chantal." I whispered. Bigla kasi akong nakaramdam ng hiya. He just shook his head and starts to kiss me again.

"We're finally alone, love. I have you in my arms and please, our little princess can wait. I'm sure that she's already in her dreamland, playing with her fictional friends." I smiled at the thought that he said. He leaned down again to kiss me leisurely and thoroughly, our tongues swirling and mating.

His fingers slowly reached around my back and unclasped my brassiere, freeing my breasts. I gasped as the air hit my sensitized nipples. I'm became aware of the full weight of my breasts, longing for Rue's touch, for his lips, his hand.

"You have such a perfect figure." I stared up at him to looked straightly in his eyes and I saw the excitement, confusion and fear?

Rue's lips skimmed down on my neck as I rolled my head to the side, exposing more skin for him to suckle. A moan slipped out on mine when his lips reached my earlobes, stopped there and bit me gently.

"Rue." I whimpered and he groaned. His lips traveled down my cheeks, chin and jaw. He starts to touch my bossom, cupping, caressing it and kissing me again. He move against me and the evidence of his arousal are clear and 'til I realized that he's still wearing his clothes.

"Take your clothes off." I ordered. He leaned away, and smile. Napayuko ako ng mag-sink in sa utak ko yung sinabi ko. Nagiging dominant na yata ako di pa man!

"Bossy as ever!" he said in astonishment. Immediately, he jerked his coat off his shoulder and the white long sleeves he wears. I heard the metal sound of his belt buckle being undone. A moments later, he's only on his boxer short. I can't stop to stare on his fly obviously erected at the piece of clothes covering his. He came closer again to me and before I could even blink he'd lifted me bride-style and made his way upstairs. Nudging the French door behind him, my head starts to spin the moment I saw the whole room.

It's seems like I've been here before.