This can't be happening

Jace

I woke up at 5 am. The truth is I wasn't able to sleep last night thinking about my angel. Ever since I saw her in the hallway yesterday morning, I wasn't able to get her off my mind. I decided to call Jade.

Phone conversation

"What do you want Jace?" Jade said annoyed.

"Good morning bestie" I spoke excitedly.

"Seriously? It's 5.30 in the morning" she yelled.

"I just wanted to say good morning to my best friend," I said defending my actions.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you sabotaging my sleep Norman?" she shouted.

"I am sorry Jade but I wanted to remind you about talking to Charlotte today" I explained.

"Why? Why? Why?" she whined.

"Please Jade" I pleaded her.

"Fine, I will talk to her if you drive me to school for a whole month" she demanded.

"Deal," I said without a second thought.

"Wait, really?" she asked to be certain.

"Yes, now please talk to her Jade" I pleaded again.

She huffed, "Okay, I will talk to her before class," she said and hung up.

Phone conversation end

I hopped out of my bed and took a shower. When I went downstairs, Glory was making breakfast.

 When I went downstairs, Glory was making breakfast

Glory Norman

"Morning sis" I greeted her.

"You are up early" she commented without looking up.

"Yeah, I have something important to do before school" I replied vaguely.

"Does this have anything to do with your girlfriend?" She inquired raising her eyebrow.

"kinda" I smiled scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Tell Bella I said hi," she said placing the plate in front of me.

"Sure" I replied not making eye contact because if she knows about what happened, I am dead meat.

"Morning sis" Xan echoed entering into the kitchen.