Honeymoon

A/N: Isle Glorie (above pic)

"Wow, that was amazing, baby!" Glory applauded impressed by the lap dance Freddie had just given her.

"Thanks" Freddie blushed a little, "Was I okay?" he asked nervously.

"Not just okay Freddie, you were fantastic!"

"Had I known you were this good, I would've asked Selly to hire you instead of that Valentino" Glory smirked winking at him.

"Mhmm" Freddie cocked his eyebrow grabbing Glory's hair pulling her up.

"I think it's time we discuss about that Mrs. Highmore" Freddie said crashing his lips onto hers, leaving her breathless when he let her go. He then pushed her onto the bed roughly tearing off her nightie and underwear.

"Freddie!" Glory shrieked.

Freddie smirked as he discarded his own clothes hovering over his wife.

"Please baby, don't punish me. I said I'm sorry" Glory pleaded him.

"No, no my love, I'm not going to punish you. After all, you're my wife now. But, I'm gonna give you a fair warning as to who this pussy belongs to" he said slamming into her instantly.

"Fre.....ddiiiieee!" Glory screamed out her orgasm but he continued to plunge into her repeatedly getting balls deep chasing for the next nut.

Her eyes turned to the back of her head as their bodies were consumed by sweet pleasure sending them into an alternate sensual world.

"Faster Daddy!....fuck"

Freddie obeyed her request increasing the pace drilling into her. Finally, she began squirting around him. He held her steady as he drained himself completely inside her before pulling out.

"MINE love" Freddie whispered into her ear as she closed her eyes weak and tired. She just smiled nodding, "Yours, baby" He pulled her close to him, spooning her as they drifted off into a blissful sleep.

*******************************************************************************

"Bye mom, we'll be back by noon"

"Where're you going this early son?" Jack asked puzzled.

"We're going to visit Rose Mrs. Norman" Charlotte replied for him.

"You are!?" Lena said shocked and surprised because Jace hasn't visited Rose even once in the past 3 years.

The problem was he couldn't get himself to go and every time he tried, he ended up having a panic attack remembering the events of that day.

"You sure about this buddy?" Jack asked his son, his voice full of concern.

Jace intertwined his fingers with Charlotte's, "Yes dad cuz now I have my angel with me" he replied with a soft smile. His parents nodded their heads smiling. They were happy that their son was finally able to move on.

As soon as they reached the cemetery, Charlotte went to open her side of the car door when Jace grabbed her hand gripping it tightly causing Charlotte to turn to him.

"Angel, I.........." he spoke in a shaky voice, tears brimming his eyes.

Charlotte gave him a soft smile. She placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him on the lips.

"I'm here for you baby" she reassured him.

They got out of the car and went in. Jace knelt before the headstone and placed a bunch of red roses whimpering. He wiped his tears but they were quickly replaced by fresh ones. Charlotte sat down beside him hugging him tightly as he leaned his head on her shoulder crying his eyes out. They stayed like that for what seemed like hours.