Rescue Mission

Bella and Cooper watched from a distance as the rest of the team were on standby, waiting for their signal. Ronald and Dwayne decided to go search for Jace while Xander and Katy stayed with Glory to make sure she was safe.

Bella and Cooper had their guns ready studying all the entrances and exits of the abandoned warehouse. They watched for how many men were roaming outside on all four sides.

Bella signaled the snipers to take out the outside men while she and Cooper made their way towards the entrance.

When they were about to enter, an enemy sniper shot Bella in her arm.

"Ahhh..!" Bella shrieked in pain as she dropped her gun.

Their snipers immediately took out that man while Cooper ran to help Bella. He tied his handkerchief around her arm to stop the bleeding.

"Maybe you should stay here" Cooper suggested.

Bella shook her head, "No way Cooper! My son's in there and I'm not backing down until I've put them all to the ground" she said firmly as she stood up taking her gun. 

Cooper followed her in. Some of their highly skilled shooters followed them in as well going in different directions to take out the enemy men.

Bella took out five men as Cooper did the same. 

They nodded at each other as Bella moved forward taking down more men while Cooper went to search for Freddie

The abandoned warehouse sure had a lot of rooms for storage. Some of them were locked shut while the others were left open and empty.

Bella ran out of ammo as she hid behind the wall. She signaled her men as they moved forward taking down more men.

Bella quickly joined her team as she kicked and punched some of the men disarming them

Bella quickly joined her team as she kicked and punched some of the men disarming them. She managed to get one of the guys as she put her gun to his head, at point-blank.

"Now, tell me, where is my son!?" she demanded, threatening him as she pressed the gun against his temple more. The guy shivered fearing for his dear life.