Maid of Honor

A/N: Hi darlings, I know I haven't been updating for a while now. I've been dealing with some personal stuff lately. Anyway, here's a new chapter...

Chris was beyond furious, "You listen to me bitch, if you want your wife and children to live, you will do as I say or heads will roll" he threatened someone on the phone before hanging up.

He threw the phone across the room causing it to shatter into pieces.

One of his henchmen entered shivering to see the boss in a bad mood, "S....sir?"

"What?" Chris snapped at him.

"Th....the boy isn't in Pasadena sir" he informed nervously.

"What do you mean he isn't here?" Chris' anger was off the charts.

"H....he went to New York to attend his sister's wedding sir" he replied fearing his boss' reaction.

"New York?" Chris asked to be certain.

"Y...yes boss"

"Fine, when he comes back, I'll finish him. Right now, I have some very important business to take care of" Chris said as he cocked his gun.

"Get the jet ready, we're leaving in an hour" he ordered his minion.

"Yes sir" the guy hightailed out of the room.

**************************

New York

"I'm so glad you finally made it!" Glory exclaimed happily hugging her best friend.

"Well, why wouldn't I? I'm your best friend" Selena replied.

"And my maid of honor"

"Yes and your maid of honor" she laughed.

Just then Charlotte entered Glory's room, "Hey Glory, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Char, I want you to meet my best friend Selena. Selena, this is Charlotte" she introduced each other.

"As in Jace's girlfriend?" She inquired.

Charlotte smiled, "Yes"

"Nice to meet you Charlotte" Selena hugged Charlotte.

"You too"

"There you are," Jace said walking towards Charlotte not noticing the others in the room.

"I've been searching for you. You said you were in your room" he spoke further kissing her.

"Oh yeah I was just talking to Selena here" Charlotte replied casually causing Jace to become stiff in shock. He turned to see his sister and Selena standing there smiling.

"Hey, Jacey" Selena waved at him while his sister was trying super hard to stifle her laughter.

"H....hi S....Se...Selena" Jace stuttered out causing Charlotte to squint her eyebrows as she has never seen Jace stutter before now.

"I was just introducing your girlfriend to Selly" Glory said innocently.

Jace's face went red as he grabbed Charlotte's hand, "We gotta go" he pulled her out of the room all the way to his bedroom.

"Jace, what's wrong with you? That was rude" Charlotte scolded him.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jace asked her.

"You dragged me in here just to ask me what we were talking about? Are you crazy?" Charlotte yelled at him.

"Just tell me what they told you," Jace asked ignoring her question again.