Say what?

The next morning, Jace had only one thing on his mind.

Confronting Bella.

He needed to know why she would lie to Charlotte.

He picked up Jade on the way and reached school early.

"Now, I will go find Bella," Jace said in an angry tone.

"Jace, please don't do anything stupid" Jade warned him.

"No promises Jade, she purposefully did this to me and I need to know why" Jace was fuming.

"You know what, I will come with you" Jade offered.

"I don't need a babysitter Jade, I can handle myself" Jace replied annoyed.

"I know that but I want to be there with you because I have a strong feeling you are going to screw up something," Jade said as a matter of fact.

"You serious?" Jace glared at her and she glared back.

"Fine" Jace scoffed and began to head towards Bella's locker with Jade following him.

"Oh, shit," Jade said suddenly.

"What?" Jace turned to her.

"I almost forgot, I have to submit my book report to Ms. Sanders," Jade said running towards Ms. Sanders' class.

When Jace turned around, someone hugged him suddenly causing him to lose his balance. He fell on the floor and the person fell on top of him.

"Nicole?" Jace said looking at the girl, who was on top of him staring directly into his eyes.

Nicole is one of the cheerleaders and has a crush on him for a long time.

"Hey Jace," she said in a seductive tone.

"Uh hi, can you get up?" he said getting fed up with girls being all fake around him.

"Sure Jace anything for you" she replied pressing her body against his chest more.

"Can you get off of me Nicole?" Jace said trying really hard not to get angry.

"Oh uh okay" Nicole got up and fake slipped falling back onto him.

"Sorry Jace" she giggled winking at him.

Jace rolled his eyes controlling his growing anger.

"Please get off of me Nicole," Jace said politely pushing her off of him.

After they stood up and dusted themselves, "I am sorry Jace" Nicole apologized in the same seductive tone.

"It's okay," Jace said giving her a fake smile.

"I heard you and Bella broke up," She said twirling her hair with her fingers.

Jace had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. "Yes, we did, now if you will excuse me......" Jace began to speak but got cut off by Nicole.

"Can I be your girlfriend?" she spoke quickly.

"What?" Jace asked confused and annoyed at the same time. He needed to find Bella before class but Nicole was being too much annoying.

"I bet I can give you more than what Bella could offer," she said closing the gap between them.

"Look, Nicole, I am sorry but THIS is not happening" Jace replied firmly pushing her back a little.

"Why?" Nicole asked angrily.

"Cuz, cuz I have a girlfriend," Jace said and hurriedly walked away.